Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this may be interesting. I'll start :)

1. I enjoy sharing in the joys and frustrations of "chihuahua obsession" with others that are "equally obsessed!" ;)
2. I really enjoy reading posts from the ones in England, Scotland, and other interesting places and especially seeing the outdoors pics of places i'd love to go and hearing everyones accents.:p So Cool!

·
Registered
602 Posts
All of the photos and seeing all the things others buy for their Chi babys!

And being able to vent and just talk about how much you love your chi babys!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
The knowledge that so many people have on here. There's always someone to help and get advice from so you don't have to tackle issues alone.

Seeing pics of everyone's fur babies, sharing info and stories.

I've also made some wonderful friends and that's one of the nicest things of all. :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I love seeing everyones Chis... and creating some photoshopped pics, such as the Garden pic I did.... but most of all......
I LOVE SEEING PUPPY PICTURES...... JUST LOVE THOSE LITTLE TINY DOGGIES....THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND LAUGH

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
The Chihuahuas. There are some gorgeous chihuahuas that are part of this community.

Lol crystal

I have mixes thoughts about this place I get really frustrated with some people and their ignorance and literally wanna jump in the computer and shake people to see what they are doing is wrong.

That said I have made some v good 'friends' all over the world and some peoples knowledge blows me away.

But I don't know whether the good takes over the bad

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I love the fact that this place helps others, it is a place where members can come and find out about the breed and how to care for them. Most members realize that the majority of Chi owners (not on our site but in a whole as world wide) were purchased without any previous knowledge of the breed and need education. Most here know that you cannot educate someone when you are judging them or calling them out. The best way to keep members and help educate them for the sake of their Chi's is to be nice and try to help as frustrating as it can be it is for the benefit of the Chi as if you run someone off or make them rebel against all advice given then that Chi is just helpless.

Also the majority of the Chi breeders (again not saying on this site but in a whole as in all of the world) out there have never read anything on Chi's and are just trying to make a buck so when they do have a question they find us, in turn we have a great obligation to make sure they are completely equipped to take care of that mother and those babies whether it be right or wrong that they breed. While educating we may gently remind them of the reasons that we are so strong in our beliefs of.

I also love the fact that we have all came here and learned so much and are willing to share our own knowledge. We come together as one when it comes to the love of our Chi's.

All of you guys should applaud yourselves for the good you are doing for our breed. It can be sooooo frustrating we all know but if we could put that aside and not be so easily aggravated or so easily ready to take sides then maybe this community could become even greater! :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
The best way to keep members and help educate them for the sake of their Chi's is to be nice and try to help as frustrating as it can be it is for the benefit of the Chi as if you run someone off or make them rebel against all advice given then that Chi is just helpless.
Truer words could not be spoken.
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I LOVE all the pictures posted of the furbies. It is so exciting to see a tiny puppy grow into a spectacular dog. We are all joined with one true point of compatibility, our love of Chihuahuas and the breed. Being a member here, I don't post all that much, but I truly enjoy the stories and problem solving and visit daily.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
All of you guys should applaud yourselves for the good you are doing for our breed. It can be sooooo frustrating we all know but if we could put that aside and not be so easily aggravated or so easily ready to take sides then maybe this community could become even greater! :)
Great post Michelle but unfortunatelybwerw human and not canine andso hold grudges I'd we were like our chis we wouldn't care
I for one cannot tolerate idiots as you may have noticed haha

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I love that fact that you guys welcome people with open arms, and are so supportive. Also love the 'honesty' and people not being afraid to tell it like it is when it matters :) (i.e health, nutrition etc) so many boards skirt around the issues when dogs need help/better diets etc, everyone is so open here. I just love it.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
This site is a wealth of chi knowledge
and I couldnt have done it without it!!
Also I love the pics here and the way
we love our chis like our kids!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts