Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have done more research on Chis I have begun to think that Chico is a deertype Chi because his legs are so long they remind me of stilts and when he rund he tends to bound more than run. His snout is not very ong though which I hear is a common trait for deer types and I just can't tell about his head. I know that it seems smaller in size than my moms Chis. So what do you think?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He looks like an applehead to me, but I'm a horrible judge of these things. What I am a good judge of is cute dogs and you've got a handful there!!! :love2:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love Cooper's pics as well. Chico is definatly a momma's boy. He is currently in his all time favorite spot....my lap of course....snoring away.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Yep chico looks like a deer chi this is a picture of my first chi Chiquita she has been in the rainbow bridge for 10 years its hard to beleive how time does fly.She looks like chico with those long legs and deer look ears.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
princess_ella said:
Yep chico looks like a deer chi this is a picture of my first chi Chiquita she has been in the rainbow bridge for 10 years its hard to beleive how time does fly.She looks like chico with those long legs and deer look ears.
Chico's full name is actually Chiquito we just call him Chico for short. She was a beautiful Chi.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i always thought there were two body types in chis aswell as head types. some chis seem tall and narrow and other short and stocky. some people call the tall and narrow chis deer types, but im presuming you can have a deer type body with an appledome head.
Id say he looks like an apple head, just that its not as pronounced as on some other chis
mia
x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
applehead

I say an inbetweeny as well. He seems to have an applehead with the long legs :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Mia said:
i always thought there were two body types in chis aswell as head types. some chis seem tall and narrow and other short and stocky. some people call the tall and narrow chis deer types, but im presuming you can have a deer type body with an appledome head.
Id say he looks like an apple head, just that its not as pronounced as on some other chis
mia
x
i second that :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts