Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at this little boy.He is 8 wks old no papers.His weight right now is 1 lb 3 oz's.What is Your Opinion of His looks ?
View attachment 5033

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
He is very cute, pot belly could be a sign of worms (90% of all pups are both with) he looks like he will be more deer than apple head though.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Sweet boy! He does have long legs & a longer muzzle so not to standard but very cute none the less. I actually think he'd fit in wonderful with your pack though looks wise. Definitely very complimentary to your girls.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hes adorable! (And im not a huge fan of short coats!)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Reminds me of a wee Gretel :] she was that lovely color.

I do second the opinion to ask about vet check and worming, but that's with any pup.

I agree with Mchis, would fit right in with your gals!

·
Registered
33 Posts
He's very cute & reminds me a lot of Dixie Belle, in color & facial shape. She's got a big apple head noggin though still. I'm jealous his ears stand up all the way though, hers still don't & she's 13.5 weeks!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
He'll have a v long muzzle full grown at 8 weeks it should be v small (I'm talking chi standard btw) by 12 weeks it'll be a lot longer he'll also be v tall as his legs are v long!!

He looks round but he's a baby I wouldn't necessary assume he has worms but we worm every fortnight up to 12 weeks here to break the cycle!

Whilst he may not way a lot IMO he'll look like a bigger chi coz he'll be tall and thin

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
As for opinion on looks. Talking standard here. His muzzle will be longer, and he has a more rounded head. His front leg is the focal point of the picture so it makes it look longer than it is. You can see that his back legs are not considerably long. Being thin at 8 weeks will not give you any insight to his full grown build. He will probably be about 5 to 6 lbs. grown, and quite possible no taller than the average pet Chi that you see around the boards.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Cute little deer chihuahua. Looks just like my Boo at that age. Even the weight is the roughly the same for that age...I'd probably see him as a 6 lb. adult.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I think he is darling, Zoey had a pudgy tummy when she was a puppy too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts