Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to apologize in advance if I over explain..I tend to do that even more so if I try not to lol. I work 3 days a week and on those days I literally get up eat, feed the dogs, fish, and people, shower, dress and go to work, come home eat, shower and go to bed. So on the days I'm off I spend all the time I can with my dogs they go almost every where with me my lab is perfectly content laying in the back seat watching people and waiting for his mommy to come back out. Obviously I can't leave Penny in the jeep like that. I have looked in every pet store and I can't find a carrier that will allow me to keep her hidden if needed. I have a nice one that I use to buckle her in the seat belt with but it is quite obviously a dog carrier. Since it looks like I'm going to have to order one I don't want to buy a dozen just to find one that works. Does anyone have any recommendations on a particular style or brand? Penny is about 6 months old and weighs 5 pounds so I am expecting her to be around 10 pounds when she is all grown up.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I use a ferret traveling case. The 9#er fits fine in the medium one. I don't know if you could 'sneak' one in one of those however. Sue

1 - 4 of 4 Posts