Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister is coming to get her camera today, so I thought I would snap some more of the pups while I can. Both of these coats are Lina's (bought for her while she was with Way and her husband) but the green one fits Boss so he's borrowing it. :) Lina doesn't seem to mind.

Pretty sure he hates me at this point lol.

It's raining...this is where she goes every time it's raining :)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww...............Lina always looks pretty in her pink coat with the hood on. Wait until you walk her outside while she has her hood on her head and her head is down sniffing the ground - it is too cute for words. By the way, you could fold the hood down towards the back of her head/neck area, which is the way she likes to wear it. However, when the weather is very cold, I put up her hood to cover her head and protect her ears from the cold and wind. Please give Lina hugs from me while it's raining; I know she's afraid and wants to be hugged and held whenever it rains...poor baby.

Bella has the same identical pink coat. Lina and Bella looked so cute when they have these coats on and go outside for walks together. We get compliments all the time from people about our "identical" pretty girls.

LOL! Boss looks adorable albeit not too happy wearing the green coat. We're glad Lina doesn't mind sharing. The photos made me smile and made my day. :p

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Awww Lina looks so cute in her pink hoody coat. I am glad she likes wearing it ^^. I bet that coat can protect her from the rain. Boss looks cute in his coat too! It it nice when chis share their stuff.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Love the pink coat on Lina with the hood up sooo cute.
I was giggling at Boss's face with the green coat on though, so funny and extremely cute too.LOL x

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, pretty sure he may never give me kisses after that. lol

I'll have to remember to fold it down when we go for a walk (when it's not raining). I couldn't believe she would even wear it because the hood covers her head lol. She used to give me the dirtiest looks for putting her hoodie hood up lol.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
oh Kristin the first pic of Lina is adorable!
Boss is pulling the best 'I'm not impressed face' hehehe!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts