Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pupsicles got baths today because they were starting to smell a bit doggy. Mylo was fantastic. He used to let me bath him but it was clear that he didn't like it but today he didn't seem too bothered. Willow was trying to get out a bit but seemed to come around when I periodically gave her some of the special treats. Now they both smell like blueberry muffins and Mylo is super shiny! Here is a pic I got of poor drowned Willow...unfortunately it was the best I could get!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hehe that is so precious! :love2:

Melissa, I have that same silver thing from Ikea, I've had it for
8 years, and it still looks great, it's so handy, I put my spoons in it.
Thought you might like to know this very important information, lol. ;)

:lol:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha. That's so weird! I have another one with my wooden spoons and spatulas and stuff in. I got them about 8 years ago too! Did you get the cabinet in the background from ikea too?

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha. That's so weird! I have another one with my wooden spoons and spatulas and stuff in. I got them about 8 years ago too! Did you get the cabinet in the background from ikea too?

Oh wow, lol. I was at Ikea a couple of years ago and they were still selling them,
I guess a lot of people like them. The cabinets look similar to Ikea stuff, but they
are actually from Costco(not sure if you guys have those stores?). I ordered
them from Costco online store, they were super cheap but actually look decent
I think, there is two of them, they are meant to be part of a tv unit, but I put
them side by side and use them as a mini library, because our space is teeny tiny.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I haven't used conditioner on my two. I keep wanting to and if something smells like blueberry muffins I'm all over it! Bath day for us yesterday, luckily my two both don't mind baths. Prince has a double coat so he is super fluffy after a bath. He almost looks square. Hehehe, Willow does sort of look like a drowned rat, but a cute one!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh wow, lol. I was at Ikea a couple of years ago and they were still selling them,
I guess a lot of people like them. The cabinets look similar to Ikea stuff, but they
are actually from Costco(not sure if you guys have those stores?). I ordered
them from Costco online store, they were super cheap but actually look decent
I think, there is two of them, they are meant to be part of a tv unit, but I put
them side by side and use them as a mini library, because our space is teeny tiny.

From that angle they looked like a unit I got at ikea. They're lovely. We do have Costco here, yes. I avoid going because otherwise I ended up coming back with croissants and cakes and given that there's only two of us it's quite dangerous! And look - I multi quoted!

I haven't used conditioner on my two. I keep wanting to and if something smells like blueberry muffins I'm all over it! Bath day for us yesterday, luckily my two both don't mind baths. Prince has a double coat so he is super fluffy after a bath. He almost looks square. Hehehe, Willow does sort of look like a drowned rat, but a cute one!
I've looked at it again and it's apparently a creme rinse, but it makes them super shiny and smells lovely! Here it is Furtastic Creme Rinse For Curly & Long Coat | Pet Head Mylo's fur looks like it has been crimped when I wash him...I once used some of my own leave in conditioner and it worked great but I wanted to get something specifically for dogs. Hehe...thanks. My dad used to call the chi I had as a child a drowned rat whenever she had a bath. He also used to call her 'rat bag' as a term of endearment and she used to get super excited whenever he used it! She's been likened to several animals including a koala and a squirrel but the other day she stretched out so I could rub her tummy, had her legs to the side and her ears flat against her head and with her long body and colouring she looked just like a meerkat!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts