Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine got spoiled rotten to the core!

So far I spent $60 on natural treats I ordered, I got prada a new winter jacket, all 3 got collars with their names on it, all 3 got id tags engraved, ninja got a new toy last night. And I am planning on picking up a few more things lol. I also buy for my mastiffs, hamster and cats. Lol

They also have a bundle load of chewys, treats etc from Babys SS that will last for awhile!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
One of the things mine are getting, my most fave, and makes me super excited, and is totally 200% awesome, gorgeous in every detail, and made by one of the finest ladies I know, A Vintage Bitch Carrier! :D

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
One of the things mine are getting, my most fave, and makes me super excited, and is totally 200% awesome, gorgeous in every detail, and made by one of the finest ladies I know, A Vintage Bitch Carrier! :D
Woo hoo!!:hello1: T you are so lucky. I would LOVE to have one of those.
Every single one is so awesome!! :D Looking forward to pics of your new bag with the chiwee's inside it!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Woo hoo!!:hello1: T you are so lucky. I would LOVE to have one of those.
Every single one is so awesome!! :D Looking forward to pics of your new bag with the chiwee's inside it!!
I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself, seriously! I think about it everyday!!! Black & White Damask, with Pink Fur! OMG, it is going to be to die for!!! And anything Lori touches turns to Gold. She truly is one of the finest seamstresses I know! I have one of her original carriers, and I was simply stunned by the craftsmanship. No joke!!! This one being in my most fave. colors has me tickled Pink. :D :hello1: The Chi Wee's will adore it, I know!!!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself, seriously! I think about it everyday!!! Black & White Damask, with Pink Fur! OMG, it is going to be to die for!!! And anything Lori touches turns to Gold. She truly is one of the finest seamstresses I know! I have one of her original carriers, and I was simply stunned by the craftsmanship. No joke!!! This one being in my most fave. colors has me tickled Pink. :D :hello1: The Chi Wee's will adore it, I know!!!

I'm hoping to buy one from her this spring for my new chi puppy, Calleigh! You and I are alike in a lot of ways cause I love pink too! You have to show pictures too! (which I know you will!!!)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Honestly I really don't get them anything; if I do, it is just a blanket since they can never have enough of those! :D

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I get mine so much stuff at random times that honestly I really don't get them stuff for birthdays/xmas...lol. They all just got ordered new coats so maybe I'll put them under the tree :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm hoping to buy one from her this spring for my new chi puppy, Calleigh! You and I are alike in a lot of ways cause I love pink too! You have to show pictures too! (which I know you will!!!)
You have to get Calleigh one, I promise that you and your baby will love it!!! You have to see Lori's work to really appreciate it! You can see that she puts her very best into everything she does. I find her work to be "art." Everything she has made us has been top quality, and stunning! I love her, and her craftsmanship!

Pink is a great color! :D Best there is! :p

I promise to post pics as soon as I get it! :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
:D T, I'm so happy for you!!!!
I wish i had the talent lori has. But I haven't had any lessons or anything at all. I'm trying to teach myself..that's gonna be a long road i think. ;) lol
Thank you Cheryl!! :D

I'd be happy with just a pinch of Lori's talent! Honestly!

I tried sewing, oh Brother! :lol: I can't sew a lick! I bet you will be awesome at it, Cheryl!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
T I'm major jelly!!! Black damask is my fave!!!! And u already know pink too!!!!

I don't have human kids so they can enjoy the gifts now probably will get nothing later on haha

My hamster is at the end of his lifecycle :( my mastiffs are already 9 so they are also nearing the end so id like to get the 3 of them something special you never know if they will be around next Xmas :(

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get mine so much stuff at random times that honestly I really don't get them stuff for birthdays/xmas...lol. They all just got ordered new coats so maybe I'll put them under the tree :p
I Also get them things all yeAr round but I like them to gave a present to open Xmas day haha all 3 have a stocking and we usually just fill each with stuff probably be the same this year too

My one mastiff Lexus opens her presents she can take the wrapping paper off herself and she loves it so I wrap hers and maxs up and let her open them :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
T I'm major jelly!!! Black damask is my fave!!!! And u already know pink too!!!!

I don't have human kids so they can enjoy the gifts now probably will get nothing later on haha

My hamster is at the end of his lifecycle :( my mastiffs are already 9 so they are also nearing the end so id like to get the 3 of them something special you never know if they will be around next Xmas :(
Wouldn't it be fun if we could all get together and go "Pink" shopping! That would be so awesome! We could make it a fun filled, girly, Pink, pampered weekend! :hello1:

I have 3 girlies, and 1 Granbaby boy. All of my girls are just like me. Pink, sparkly, smells good, frilly, feminine, soft, all that fun girl stuff is their fave! We all have so much fun shopping together. My oldest daughter has a bit different "flair" than the rest of us, but still quite similar.

I towwie about your Hammy. :( I bet your Mastiffs are gorgeous!

I bet they all will have an awesome Christmas!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My two meet me at the door when I come home from Walmart, and jump and dance at my feet until they see what will come out of the bags for them, so I probably won't go too overboard for Christmas.

I'm going to try making a snuggle pocket for Gracie and my daughter's poodle (the only two we think might use it) but I'm not sure they will be done by the holidays!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
They get new things all the time so xmas is just like any other day....:)....I just got them each new faux fur coat, blanket, harness,...I have new carriers coming this week...:)...I want another Tiger Dreamz...:)..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody is getting a hand painted tattoo collar from a gal on etsy that makes GORGEOUS tattoo art on leather. It's this one, and has his name on it along with skulls, etc...

Tattoo leather CAT collar small dog collar 10 by Anagramfineart

I'd take a pic but it's already wrapped. ;)

I also got a hammered copper ID tag to go with it that has a little skull charm on it. (Instead of the flower shown in the pic) Cute!

So Daisy copper domed Pet ID Tag by PoochyCouture on Etsy

He's getting several snacks, another pig snout, and some toys. He's so fun to buy for that I can't contain myself. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
everyday is xmas for dexter :) he already got a buncha things along the way, i did however buy him some toys and a furry mat to keep warm on weeks ago LOL...how willy of me ^_^ i bought that one same toy for my ss as well, hope she likes it as it's special because dexter never had one of those either! :albino:

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
T that would be awesome! I love pink I hope my laptop is ok it is pink lol!!!! I will die if it's gone for good I called today guy hasn't even looked at it yet grrrrrr..... If I ever have a daughter she is going to be a spoiled little brat head to toe in frills lace bling pearls etc hahaha

I wanna make a snuggle sac too!!! The tiger dreams are gorgeous

Brodys mom- I love shopping for my pets they get super excited digging through the bags to see what I got for them haha. That tattoo collar is wicked!!! The charm too is super cool! Brody is a spoiled little bum!

Bamboo my hamster is around 2 I think but he's lookin pretty old these days hair is thinning out stomach is fAt and lumpy! I love him he's the sweetest hammy ever my chis love him he's so unique looking too he has hair Like a Merle lol!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Odie will be getting a bed,snuggle sac (I might make it myself)I'm crocheting him a blanket,a charm for his collar,toys and a coat.I will be getting Hollie (lab) a bed and a bunch of treats and toys...They will be so happy Christmas morning

1 - 20 of 42 Posts