Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Sorry if my title is naughty, mods change it if you want...but..HAVE I HAD A WEEK! I can't believe this month...is only been 11 days and all of them a nightmare...well most.

First, my internet and tv got disconnected..at that point they said it was an "accident" then MY PHONE got disconnected because we "didn't pay"..I was like [email protected]#$! and we found out because my mom wrote me a message saying, hey your phone says you're disconnected :roll: ..as it happens the money had been put into another account and as soon as I nicely threaten them to bring the company down..lol, short for me being really p***d off...they put it back..because it was all a missunderstanding.. :roll: ...ok..you would think everything is ok right..well, NO! My cable and internet got disconnected AGAIN because we "didn't pay"... :evil: :evil: :evil: it has taken us two days to figure out where the money went and the cable company wouldn't admit is their fault and the bank wouldn't admit is theirs either..so now we need to wait to find out who's really at fault so they can credit us with the late fees :evil: :evil: it's been hell! Now that this happened 3 times in the same month we think the bank screwed everything up but the companies are stupid, too, cause I also find out they keep every phone account, or cable account active..and they are even more stupid because they don't really care to check if the money went to any of the accounts they haven't closed..(I know is for reference of your history and all but they shouldn't leave them active :roll: )

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! well, i'm just venting...and I know there is a few of you that I owe blinkies, siggys and banners so please bear with me and you will have it all by next week...at least my computer is now working properly..lol :roll:

:D Stinky's birthday is friday! YAY STINKY! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Whow...you have had 11 days of pure h**l ..dealing with the phone and cable companies can make anyone scream !!
Let Stinky and Smelly give you a bunch of kisses.......there's nothing like a chi's love to calm you down !

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
well eeeuh i was hoping you could make me a new siggy :D this is the last chi i promise !! you don't have to change this one if there is a way you can integrate vienna in it ....because i really like this one :D
and next month will be fine :wink: don't rush ....i'm just asking to make me one.....when you have time :D

i hope everything works out with the phone-company !! from what i read on the forum may is a real *** month for almost everybody :?
i almost had a ****month too, vienna had a hypoglycemia attack and nearly died,but she's doing fine now :)

i hope june will be better for you and we can see lots of more pics of stinky and smelly :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Geez Vala, that sounds like some ordeal! We are having major troubles with our cell phone company. We finally cancelled with them It was costing us an arm and leg and let me just say Bell Mobility sucks!!! (sorry if anyone works for them) :evil: I know where you're coming from.

I have wrote a 'vent' post a few times already but ended up deleting it. It sure has been one of those months for me too! This one and the last one. Hopefully June will bring in some good vibes!

Sorry to hear of your troubles and i hope they all clear up soon.

give Stinky a great big B-day lick from Cooper on Friday. HAPPY EARLY BDAY STINKY - CHEER YOUR MOM UP :wink: ! :wave:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Vala, I am sorry to hear about your problems with the cable and phone...

Aa few years ago I had a problem with the electric company.. they said I didn't pay.. But I had paid over the phone no doubt and the person had put the payment in the computer wrong and it brought up a disconnect flag and they came out three days later and turned off my power.. I called them and they said I hadn't paid.. So I went down to the bank and got a print out of my account and then went down to the electric company and showed them the proof.. It took about 2 hours of standing there watching the manager figure it all out... finally got the problem fixed and they told me that they were going to turn the electric back on in 2 hours. They told me to go home and unplug all my elctronics. so I went straight home(20 minute drive) and the power was already on.. Well, one of my vcrs was dead... Thank god that was the only thing that got fried... I was so mad I called them up and toild them off.. I got a phone call from this guy the next morning telling me to go buy another vcr and send him the receipt and the eclectric company would reimburse me... See there are people who screw things up for other people and it is not far to us who try and do the right things...

I hope your month starts getting better... for you...

good luck and god bless

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WOW Vala that is pretty messed up :x . I can say I have had all similar experiences, so when its straightened out they owe you a month or two free for your anxiety attacks you just started to have because your mother is ill and she needed to be able to reach you immediately and you cant be without the phone for one sec...hmmmm

and for the cable I will have to think of some earth shattering reason you need that but for the internet how are you able to work from home now and are thet reimbursing you for the days of loss wages :twisted:

Just joking I hope it all passes very quickly :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D LOL :D

I think I found it stressful because people weren't that nice..you know if you call and say "hey, I paid" and it doesn't show up on their computer they automatically assume you're some deadbeat liar... :evil: :evil: and is not like it was $20 bucks..it was about $300 and gone!! on top of that if we wanted it right away we had to repay :roll: according to them, cause we truly didn't pay..plus a $50 reconnection charge..I was like.."UP YOURS" I need to talk to your supervisor, your supervisor's supervisor..pass me the damn owner, lol. And they all have this..."sure you paid" *cough*liar*cough* tone..get what I mean? I mean, not even people that pay late deserve that.. :evil: so I was really, really annoyed. :D Somehow we got the managers direct line, I think thanks to caller ID we called and he's like..you're not supposed to have this phone number you know..LOL, we got our service back about an hour after that! :D :roll: but this is after spending two days arguing on the phone... :roll:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I truly feel for you - I really do. Dealin with ANY utility company is the absolute and utter pits!! The so called "customer service reps" are mostly all rude as heck, and they act like they think eveyone is a liar. I've had a few run-ins with a couple of them too. After telling one rep how discourteous I thought she was, she said _ "well, what are you going to do? You have to have electric, right?" arghhhhhh .......

Hope things get better real soon.

Happy Birthday, Stinky. :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I'm sorry you have been having such a rotten time. Something I realized..Stinky is 1 day older than Mikey. His b-day is the 14th of May. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
What a crock of stinky stuff! :roll: I had the same thing happen to me with my phone company. With that incident, I had a new account number given to me (don't remember why) the idiots credited my OLD account number and not my new one. :roll:

Anyway, early Happy Birthday to Stinky!!!! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts