Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hai my fellow chis & non chis. i have idea for when you are bored.

chew on an antlerz

look around and investigate while showing off your leg muscles ^_^

steal your owner's chair

look for your owner

bite your mommy to go play with you

when hoomans dont listen keep biting real hard

play play play with fake long dog~

keep going~~

thank hooman for playing! biting of course ;)

make a pose in return

go back to your fav chair....*yawnnnnnn*~

3,132 Posts
I am having insomnia tonight, all my chi's have been sleeping for about 4 hours... wish I was! I just read an entire book, did the dishes and 2 loads of laundry, boredom?.... lol

Dexter is a cutie, what does he weigh now?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I hate having Insomnia! I go back and forth from the computer to the bed. Butter is the only one that may wake up, since she likes to know everywhere I'm going. After she sees I'm just moving towards the desk, she goes back under the blanket.

I love me some Dexter!! Thanks for posting these :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I am having insomnia tonight, all my chi's have been sleeping for about 4 hours... wish I was! I just read an entire book, did the dishes and 2 loads of laundry, boredom?.... lol

kim, next time you are bored and having insomnia come on over to my house....i will save some laundry and dishes for ya!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Dexter is just hilarious. He does keep busy, doesn't he? When you move out, are you gonna get him a chi sister or brother? I just wonder how he'd be with a friend. I love him.

Yep, thank god my computer is a laptop. I keep it next to my bed so when I'm awake, bored, can't sleep, etc. I can at least pop on and see what's "cookin" online. Andrew wakes up at 4:30 everyday for work so I can't keep the light on for reading or anything. I can keep the TV and the computer on and it doesn't bother him.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dexter is just hilarious. He does keep busy, doesn't he? When you move out, are you gonna get him a chi sister or brother? I just wonder how he'd be with a friend. I love him.

Yep, thank god my computer is a laptop. I keep it next to my bed so when I'm awake, bored, can't sleep, etc. I can at least pop on and see what's "cookin" online. Andrew wakes up at 4:30 everyday for work so I can't keep the light on for reading or anything. I can keep the TV and the computer on and it doesn't bother him.
lol my laptop is next to my bed too :D oooh when i move out...that wont be for a while now but most likely i'll get a cat instead LOL...2 dogs is too much for me...but...there's always a chance of changing my mind :) he doesn't seem to be interested in dogs at all...it's been months now o_o;

wow! that's a lot in sucha short time. he's 8.3 lbs the last time i checked. wow...hes so big. he would've been disqualified if i went into the shows with him rofl :daisy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts