Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh Im so wanting the neighbours puppy thats listed in the buyers section but have already put down a deposit on another puppy..... I would love all 3 but funds are limited....

I could sell a parrot but think thats a little drastic lol

what would you guys do?
a) buy all 3 no matter about money............
b) stick with the 2 (1 I have and 1 with deposit on)
c) cancel puppy with sepodit and take the one whos close by

Oh I wish I was rich

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
That is so hard,if you didn't loose too much on the deposit (She would take the deposit off what she is charging you ) then maybe the neighbours one if yours gets on well and they would settle ok.Also depends which one you really want out of the two.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want them both lol

The one from the breeder is white, she is kc registered and is £800. (£200 deposit) she knocked off £200 as I bought Diego from her so would normall be £1000.

the one next door but number 1 gets on with Diego as she bought her over for me to see...... personally I think she looks older than 10 months but im no expert.

I just wish I had more money so I can have them both

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
It is a hard one, and i saw the pic of the 10 month old girl, she is lovely!
A puppy is more work, but then older ones could have bad habits, mind it could be easily fixed with time and patience.
Why they rehoming her?

I am bad and would really want both.
I cant say in my experience that getting a pup and an older girl at almost 3 at the time was hard at all, cause Daisy is such a good wee girl and really made my life easier and helped Darla settle.
Of course Daisy was only £100, ex brood bitch from Darla's breeder so that was how i got both. £900 for both girls. lol
You on the other hand have to pay quite a bit more.

Anyway i would think long and hard about it, having the 10 month could be easier, plus she has already met your dog and you know her.
At the same time, would you always want a white puppy?
Then again another could come up in the future when finances are better. lol

Just some stuff to think about, which am sure you have already.

Good luck whatever you decide. x

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
me, i would stay with the one i had the deposit on, why?
you know the breeder, its the pup you wanted firstly, has your neighbour given a reason to why she wants to sell. dont feel because you know your neighbour that it will be better all round.
having said this, you will know in your heart/head what is right

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
ohh that sounds tricky, i would stick to the one you have put a deposit on, you know the breeder. I tell you what i will have your neighbours pup. lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will stick with the breeder as I know what Im getting with her..... But If I can find the funds for another Ill get the one from my neighbour.....

Do you want to buy her? I can give you her number?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I say go with your gut feeling. It's usually always the right choice. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I think your right, my gut feeliing is to stick with the breeder one as I know her.
I would love the other one too, but only if I can get the funds and get in there before someone who only wants her to breed her and make money.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The little 10 month old girl doesn't look big enough to breed. :/ She looks like she is only maybe 3 ¾ to 4 lbs. I would hope no one buys her for that purpose. :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think she said she was about 1489g which I think is about 3lbs.... I seriously hope I can get the funds to make sure no one breeds her......She is tiny, when she first asked me if I was interesed seeing as I had one and she knew I was looking for another she said she was a teacup chihuahua and I simply said, no shes not, theres no such thing as a teacup chihuahua.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She's a bit bigger than 3 lbs., but yes, too small to breed. I hope she finds a good home. Bless her sweet little heart.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
can you not make an arrangement with your neighbour, its not like you are not going to run away!! shes a little cutie

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I could ask..... I didnt think of that. I bet she says no as if shes advertised elsewhere with a different reason, then that prob means all they want is the money? But thank you I will ask her...... watch this space

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Why don't you offer your neighbour to look after her untill she can be rehomed? You could offer to pay for her to be spayed so you can fnd her a real nice home with the right people? Obviously the money would still be theirs but it might make you feel better knowing you helped find her a new home. Probably a long shot but just an idea. £650 is alot of money. Maybe persuade them to lower it slightly if you help them? After all a good home is more important than money, its just getting them to see it that way.

I'd get her tomorow if she was cheaper. See if they will take £100 for her lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Sounds to me they just want the cash, and it's way too much to ask IMO.
All they should care about is finding a good home, but sadly it isnt always that way.
Wee soul!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts