Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I'm a new chihuahua owner would like to know if puppy gold is ok to feed my chi or is there something better Thanks jenny

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
do a search on the forum for food - i live in England and do not have the same foods as you but im sure someone will reccomend something good or let you know how that food is :wave:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I have tried a few different kinds of food....the best brend (in my opinion) is Hill's Science Diet. It's a little pricier that the others though.
My dogs like it and I don't think I would ever go back to any other kind of food.

Clare : do you guys have Hill's in England? I know we have it in Italy.

·
Registered
810 Posts
My chi just started eating Royal Canin mini "for small breeds" and she LOVES it and guess what? She went from pooping 4 or 5 times a day to twice, once in the moring and once at night and not only that, it is nice solid poops, so if there is an accident in the house, no big deal!! he,he!! Her coat is looking more shiny and I am not sure, but I think she smiles more now too! :wink:
by the way, this is a puppy food and at 9 months, I am switching her to the next level of the Royal Canin and it is just made for Chihuahua's. (they are very small sized bites)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts