Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been feeding Paco wellness small bread, along with the wellness all meat toppers for the past two years, he has also gotten missing link vet formula for about the last 3 or 4 months. He looks great, he has plenty of energy, his coat has gotten thicker. The only issue is his tearing. I have given him angel eyes in the past but don't really want to continue with it. He has a black patch over one eye and his other eye is completely white so the tearing only shows on one side of his face. I am wondering if I should change his food, and if so to what? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Oh, he also gets one chicken jerky in the morning before I leave for work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i feed mine bakers dog food for puppys the breeder told me to keep him on this for life as she said it is very good food. even when he grows up she said to keep him on the puppy food as it has alot more stuff in it that is good for him .. not sure if you get bakers world wide. but he seams to like it and i think it comes in different flavours !.x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts