Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skye eats bakers food, and gets various packets of treats. She also enjoys, ham, cheese and various other things.

What does your chihuahua enjoy to eat.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi
Poppy has lots of human food, little bits of ham or cheese or veggies like carrot or beans
We also give her fish4dogs which are made from fish skins & suppose to be healthy. In the summer we go to lots of fun doggie shows so buy loads of home made treats from charity stalls or dog treat baking companies. Apparently they are easy to make, but I can't even cook people food treats! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Once a week I make up 'dog treats' - tiny cubed steak, tiny cubed chicken, and tiny cubes of cheese. The steak I put a dash of garlic on and the chicken I boil in water with some olive oil and karo syrup - then a dash of garlic on it once it is cooled and cut. The cheese I either do mild cheddar or colby jack.

I also have Zuke's treats - both the small biscuit type, and the 'mini's'. Both are the perfect size for a chi and not too high in calories.

Bravo! training treats are also great for chis, their small dehydrated bits of meat are great. They also have a 'trail mix' one that is hot dogs, cheese, bison...all in dried little cubes, no 'extra' junky ingredients.

Finally we love (love!) Kona's Chips in chicken and beef. I just wish they weren't soooo expenive. But, they are made in the USA which is important to us.

We also like the Stella & Chewy's Carnivore Crunch treats.

I vary what I get/give them so the treats stay exciting. All but one of my dogs would eat total crap and think it was great but I like for their treats to be healthy.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
I have:

ZiwiPeak treats
Stella & Chewy's carnivore kisses
Zukes
Some Salmon/Chicken grain free biscuits I bought in bulk at a pet store

They also get little bites of human food occasionally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts