Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Juliet is 5 months old, at least that's what the people told the shelter on 12/6 so should be close to 6 months. The vet said she didn't have her 6 month teeth yet a couple weeks ago, she sure seems to be teething right now. OW!

Anyway, she is 3 lbs 9 oz, 6 inch neck and 9 inch chest. Will she get much bigger? I want to get her a harness. I looked at the pupincloset ones and she's too small for the xs it seems. I saw the puppia on amazon the other day and liked those but there were a few different styles and I have no clue what's best.

I don't want to buy more than one if I can help it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds great! And there is one on clearance for $6 so if I do have to get another it's not a big deal. Thanks!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh no it happened once again... I read a thread and want to go shopping!!!
What have you ladies done?! lol I'm off to pupincloset to check out the cuteness. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I looooove pupincloset. The fact that they offer FREE shipping is awesome on top of their already low prices. I got Julian the Dark Knight harness for only like $7 and its great. Tequila has the pink "sweetheart" one. =D Ipuppyone is an amazing brand; the quality is great. Customer service is good too; I recommended the store to another forum and a member there bought one and it ended up too small. They let her exchange it for a size up.
I should be getting commission for how many people I send there LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts