Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun for everyone to share the first picture you ever saw of your chi/chi's that made you say he or she's the one.
These are the pics of my babies.
Lola

Lily

Lila

Maxx

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
This was the first time I ever saw my little baby Lily! I too am eternally grateful to share my life with this little bundle of complete love and joy!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for sharing your baby pics!! They are both so very cute. I can see why you fell in love with your chi babies. :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Oh my goodness how adorable are these pictures?! No WONDER we are Chi mad - I don't understand why not everyone in the world loves Chis!

I never seen a pic of my babies before I met them, I met them first but I do have the first pics I ever took...

Jack (Toby also)

and Ollie

and Ollie

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sorry these pics are so small. They're off the breeders past pups page

Toby

Daisy

Here's my Mom's 3
Tiffy

Tucker

and Mac aka Macaroni (r.i.p)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Here's Brody and his brothers at 11 weeks. I just melt when I see this first little picture. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
heres the first pics of my babies
they were sent to my phone by the breeders and i fell in love
i loved that zac was the wee oddball lol

heres a pic honey from her breeder shirley davies

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Here's Brody and his brothers at 11 weeks. I just melt when I see this first little picture. :)
Wow! Brody looks nothing like his brothers. I wouldn't have even pegged them from the same litter. He looks so cute with his little ear flopped over. Such a handsome young man.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aww, such great pictures everyone. I'm going to see if I have the ones from Harley's breeder.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow! Brody looks nothing like his brothers. I wouldn't have even pegged them from the same litter. He looks so cute with his little ear flopped over. Such a handsome young man.
I know!! I saw that picture and thought he was soooo cute! His brothers were bigger, but when we went to see them, he was definitely keeping up with them! they were running all over. The whole litter was very socialized and if you sat on the floor, you had a lapful of puppies. It was fun. But when I saw him in that picture, I was like "there's my boy!!" :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
My girls' stories are the same, but a tad interesting. Britney was purchased by my brother Joe. He bought her for the person he was in a relationship with at the time. Her name was Cocoa for about two days, then he renamed her after Britney Spears. she became MY dog when she was about 6 months old, after my male chi had passed away. Here are the first few pics I myself took of her...

And I remember when I first met her, she didn't want to give me a kiss, LOL. She just turned her little head (hence my username) away.

This is THE first pic I have of Butter. We were having a yard sale, happened to be chatting about our chis and a lady joined in on the convo saying that her chi had just had puppies. She offered to take them over and about an hour later, she showed up with this adorable baby bassinet-like thing with all the puppies in it. Butter and all her siblings had all the same similar coats. I liked one of the other ones, but my brother picked her out instead. She was actually supposed to be for the lady's son's girlfriend but she said he could have her anyways. I'm assuming the girlfriend was going to get her for free and well, money talks.

And this is the first time Britney got to get a good sniff at her

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Thanks for sharing your baby pics!! They are both so very cute. I can see why you fell in love with your chi babies. :)
It's a great thread - thanks for starting it!! Your little Lola reminds me of Lily. Post some more pictures of her please!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Lol! Brody looks the same. He still has his cute puppy look. Give him a hug for me:)

Everyone's babies are so precious!! Aren't chihuahua's just WONDERFUL!!!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts