Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few week I haven't been on here cause things have been CRAZY in real life and I just haven't had time. SO how has everyone been? I have been taking pictures so here are some for you all!

We had family visit and went hiking in our favorite joshua tree forest-

Kerrigan got a agility jump for home-

And got one of our favorite barkboxes yet!

How has everyone been? Me and Kerri have missed you all!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hey Annie, we have missed you too. Great photos. It's nice to see some of the members posting again on the forum that haven't for awhile. Have you been doing a lot of agility with Kerri?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Annie, we have missed you too. Great photos. It's nice to see some of the members posting again on the forum that haven't for awhile. Have you been doing a lot of agility with Kerri?
It is great to be back! We have been doing lots of agility lately. Just finished our second round of intermediate class and Kerri is weaving 6 straight poles in a row- something we are very excited about! With Copley it took us a year to be weaving straight, so with a combination of Kerri being super smart and me being better at teaching things are really coming along.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It is great to be back! We have been doing lots of agility lately. Just finished our second round of intermediate class and Kerri is weaving 6 straight poles in a row- something we are very excited about! With Copley it took us a year to be weaving straight, so with a combination of Kerri being super smart and me being better at teaching things are really coming along.
That is great! I bet she looks cute weaving through those poles!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So good to see you posting! :)

Awesome pics as always, coolest scenery and adorable dogs.
That bark box looks fun too. How many did you subscribe to?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow that's awesome....WTG Kerri. You must be a really good teacher/trainer.
Don't give me too much credit! I think agility is much harder for people than for dogs and it takes a long time to get any good at running the course yourself. Luckily I had Copley to learn with and being an older and slower dog he really helped me learn the ropes.
So good to see you posting! :)

Awesome pics as always, coolest scenery and adorable dogs.
That bark box looks fun too. How many did you subscribe to?
Thanks! I look at pictures like these and realize how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place. I subscribed to 3 months of the barkbox, and they have a referral thing to get free boxes too. One person (pigeonsandsheep maybe???) used my link on here and two friends of mine from real life signed up using my link so I get 3 extra boxes too, so 6 months I guess. I do love it and if it fits in the budget I will renew when the 6 months are up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts