Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it has been a year since I lost my Hera dog and I am on the hunt for a new chi baby. Well last month I was at a rally trail with my mix and met a Chi breeder it was like a sign from Hera that I should get another Chi so a week and a half ago I e-mailed the breeder and have not heard back. I know it has not been that long but I really like this breeder and am hoping to get one of her chis. So my question to you all is should I email her back or just wait to hear back from her? My friend tells me to just chill since I did ask her a lot of questions and she could be at a competition and not able to answer my email. But still... very anxious.... going through.... Chi withdrawals...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Since its been over a week....I would email her again. She may have gotten busy and forgot. Ive dealt with breeders like that :rolleyes: Best wishes in finding that new chi baby!!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Yeah, no harm in sending another email, just a quick "just wondering if my last email made it" kind of thing. If she still doesn't respond, I'd consider this a sign that that breeder isn't for you.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Did she give you a telephone number? If so I would call. I am not sure how it works there but here shows/competitions are usually on the weekend unless it is a specialty so I would call or email again before Friday or Monday :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the answers they have helped me a lot! She did give me her number as well, but I decided on e-mail since I figured it would be easier to communicate that way. However, I will try to get a hold of her one more time and see what happens. Thanks again for all your help.

Heather

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I agree on sending another e-mail as well, it can't hurt. Good luck on your search. Please keep us posted

·
Registered
644 Posts
i might be that your original email went to her junk folder unnoticed and was automatically deleted.
i'd send another "just in case" email and/or phone her. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I have another question for you guys... Male or Female?? I have always had female chis but I kind of want a male. Thoughts or opinions on temperament difference between them?? I plan to compete with him/her rally, agility, obedience. The breeder I meet told me a male would be best to get because they tend to be better at competing than females. I don't know if I believe that because I know my female would have done just fine competing. What do you all think?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts