Chihuahua People Forum banner

What would you think?

738 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Chico's Mama 
#1 ·
There's this huge grassy park type thing at the housing community where my mother in law lives. well, there's a sign on each side that says "No pets allowed" but there are 2 trash cans with doggy poop pick up bags and a sign that says "please keep our park clean, pick up after your pets." So, what would you think it is? Is it just a park for people and no pets allowed? or is it a place for pets to go? my husband and I went there today and we were confused by this. i didn't bring chico in there because i didn't want security to come crusing by and yell at me :oops:

#5 ·
Yes, they DO need to make up their minds. There's so many rules where she lives though its rediculous. My brother in law had to put his standing basketball hoop in the backyard because they're not allowed out front...my mother in law was also forced to give up her 2 rottweilers a few years ago because some lady wandered into my mother in laws garage (it was open because they were cleaning it and the dogs were tied up laying on the cool cement) and the dogs jumped on her...the lady said they bit her! she actually sued my mother in law! :shock: my mother in law just got her "allowed to have a dog privelages" back. if they caught me in that little park with chico i'd probably be banned from there for life knowing these people... :lol:

i just called my MIL and asked her to call and find out what the deal is with that park though. chico would absolutely LOVE it if he could run around in there. :D

#7 ·
KB mamma said:
i break all the rules, if u get kicked out then you leave but in the meantime you may have fun :wink:
That's what I do with my mutt^^We've been caught once at this beach thingy at our condo in Florida but we had oodles of fun. Since I got my chi yesterday, the only place I've taken him his outside in my yard and on the lake we live on. I'm starting to feel bad for my mutt because he's not getting as much attention as he usually does so he's a little down, with Snap in the picture and all. I think tomorrow I'm just going to pamper him completely tomorrow^^

#9 ·
Yea, even if they tell my MIL that no pets are allowed, i'm still going to take him there next weekend. i really don't want to bring him to a dog park because i'm paranoid about canine diseases. he gets these bursts of energy and that place would be the perfect place to run. if they catch me i'll just act dumb and be like "oh, i didn't know."

then i'll have chico poop on their shoe... :lol: (just kidding)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.