Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwww he looks like a teacup to me! Super cute!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
he's huge, did u buy a fake hand to set him on? :p ha ha jk he is precious and oh so tiny! A great example ... when you see him in pics he looks like a normal size dog not small but this proves to whoever sees that when they look at his picture they just are nuts! hehe he can come live here any day!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
LMBO!!!! Poor guy looks deformed. Like parts of him is missing. :lol: And the look on his face is priceless! But he sure is a cutie!!!! : )

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Yup, fake hand...I can tell!! :lol: He's a cutie--looking scared to death or not. I *heart* TucTuc!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh, and we needed a tea pot, didn't have one yet, so he works out perfect! : )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
PS~ Tuc Tuc always looks quite small to me in pics. :wink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Moni, I think TucTuc looks adorable!!!! You can really see how tiny he is in the picture. I always pictured him bigger than MoJie. :)
This is now one of my favorite pics of TucTuc!! He's a cutie!!! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
How on earth did you get him to stay still in your hand! Hee hee..... He looks just thrilled. I'm sure the same look I would get from mine lol! Ill have to try it, but so afraid mine would want to take a dive off my hand lol! My girls will not stay still for anything lol!! They're such stinkers!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
..thank you...TucTuc butt was sitting on my BF hand....he got bigger hand...:)..

Lisa...nobody is smaller than MoJie...hahaha

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
TucTuc is sooo cute! :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww Tuc Tuc is so cute.....another perfect handful....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts