Who's there?!

Hey, I know that paw!!

You can't fool me Maurice!!

LOL Maurice LOVES to tease Chloe from behind the door

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aww, too cute! Its great they get along, you must tell me your secret for cat and dog relations!!
LOL they do get along very well! I think it's because they play very similar... Chloe is a little cat like when she plays and Maurice is somehwat dog like..so they balance each other out. On the other hand Leroy (our German shorthair) thinks it's fun to bite the kitty as hard as he can... lol we are trying to work on that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Those are too cute! I'm going through the same thing w/ a 10 wk old chi and a 7 mth old kitten. The two are inseparable. I made a playpen using a plastic clothesbasket and the cat is forever jumping in w/ her or poking legs through the openings.

·
Registered
70 Posts
These are really great photos and they
brought a big smile to my face ! Thanks
Bambi's Mum

·
Registered
57 Posts
Oh my goodness; those pictures are so darn cute! Precious. We have a kitty and Copper loves to chase her around. Copper will corner her and she swats at him; but she's declawed so she can't hurt him. It's funny!!!

I have had Minnie my cat for about 8 years; and she has been the spoiled princess since I've had her; so she is not taking the new addition to well; a little jealousy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts