Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you stand on Mom's counter top and stare at her, she makes breakfast much faster. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It looks like he wants to stay wrapped up in his blanket and have breakfast in bed!! LOL! So cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL! What an adorable photo of your sleepy chi waiting for breakfast.
hahahah, look at her face. I swear she is saying "Put down da fwashy box and maks my bweakfast"

She sure looks snug sitting there. I love her reddish coloring, she is a gorgeous girl.
Thanks ladies! :)

She (all 3) are spoiled rotten! :lol: I didn't know "dogs" when I got my first Chi, but I did know "babies." So being the softy that I am, I treat them like infants. :lol: But I think many do, so maybe I'm not as crazy as I thought, and not alone. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
She looks as if she is sitting up in her blanket. Too adorable. I love her Theresa. She's so dainty and feminine. Will she just hang out like that???

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She looks as if she is sitting up in her blanket. Too adorable. I love her Theresa. She's so dainty and feminine. Will she just hang out like that???
Thank you! :)

Yeah, she was sitting on her hiney with her feet out in front of her. Like a standing position from butt up. The blanket had her propped like that. :lol:

She will pretty much do whatever when she's wrapped in her blankie, which she stays the biggest part of the time. If I had taken her out of the blanket she probably would have freaked out being up there on the cabinet. There is something about wrapping them that makes them feel more secure. All 3 of mine are blankie lovers.

The first two stayed wrapped in a blanket so much as babies, I guess it became like a security to them. Gia was much older when I got her, so she wasn't as used to it at first, but quickly found out how comfy, safe and warm it is. :)

Mine are major burrowers. They love to be under things. I have a bed that they absolutely love. It's like a cave bed, surrounded in sherpa on the inside.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I am huge on the blankie thing also. Total security for them. Bambi always was in her blanket. Chloe is a little busy for that now but I always throw one on her. Even the poor weiner dog gets wrapped up for a cuddle in his blankie.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am huge on the blankie thing also. Total security for them. Bambi always was in her blanket. Chloe is a little busy for that now but I always throw one on her. Even the poor weiner dog gets wrapped up for a cuddle in his blankie.
They feel so safe and warm in their little blankies. :) And they look so sweet and comfy.

Gia is kinda busy too. But she loves her Mama cuddle time, and the blankie is always in Mama's lap to cuddle them in.

I also think it makes it easier to hold the tiny ones. They don't feel as breakable wrapped up. :lol:

I LOVE Weiner Dogs. I'll have to share some pics later of "Mr. Weenie." He's our neighbors dog, and loves my 3 babies. But they don't like him much. :wink: He's still young, and a bit hyper for their taste. They bark up a storm at him until he gets close, then they go cowering and squeaking away. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts