1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I cook, but since I work nights it's hard to plan meals and eat them with my boyfriend. He can't cook at all. I love casseroles and veggies. I cook typical southern foods mostly, but healthy. My favorites are squash casserole and chicken casserole. I also love shrimp scampi!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I love cooking. Tonight we are having homemade sloppy joes with homemade bread. and green beans. And possibly (more) zuccini. I make pretty much everything from scratch that way I know what is going into my body.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I used to love to cook when the kids were home. I still like to, but when it's 2, I tend to get lazy.

Tonight we are having chicken cordon bleu, left over from Sunday, rice, carrots, cauliflower, salad, and my most favorite - fried squash flowers!!! Most of it was leftovers -lol!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I love food, food blogs, cooking channels, etc etc. So just wanted to see if anyone else shares this liking and ask what are you making for dinner?
OMG that is so weird Tiffany, I almost started this exact same thread last night after I made dinner! Winnie was being hyper though and wouldn't let me type so I gave up. We must both have food on the brain or something.

Last night we had some yummy lamb chops with my amazing mashed potato (it's amazing because I put both butter and sour cream in it) and baby peas. Tonight will be beef stroganoff with egg noodles and then some sort of veggie on the side.

I love cooking, especially on the weekends when I have time to get down to the market and get really beautiful fresh ingredients. For this weekend I'm thinking snapper baked in foil with butter lemon and parsley - yum!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Since I moved in with my grandma I don't cook often. She usually cooks because she has food allergies that need to be accommodated. She cooks very healthy.. My favorite meal that she makes is organic chicken thighs on the BBQ with a special salt made in my family. We usually eat baguette bread with garlic and parmesan on top with chicken, and some fresh grilled veggies grown in her garden.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts