Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I washed out the food dishes and they were sitting side by side this evening, I thought I would take a picture to show the difference in how much each of the dogs eat. And because I found it amusing to see the size difference :coolwink:

Bowl on the left is 15 oz of goat chunks and a chicken wing for Tinsel, 43 lbs. She is fed in the evening only since when I was feeding her twice a day, she actually lost weight. She holds her weight well eating once a day. Tinsel took 3 minutes to eat her food.

Bowl on the right is 3.5 oz of goat chunks for Spacely, just under 7 lbs. He is fed twice a day and eats 5-7 oz a day, depending on what I feed him. He dropped some weight so we upped his intake and his weight is holding perfect now. Spacely was done in less than 90 seconds.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Very cool! I never got the goat I was promise:( However, I now have 3 deer...venison forever!!! My friends are bombarding me with it...but I certainly won't turn it down! Glad I have plenty of freezer space:D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lucky Lucky dogs! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Didn't there used to be a thread kinda like this?? Where people posted basically every day pix of their dogs eating each meal?? I miss doing that lol!!!

Didn't see this thread til after dinner though =(

All the dogs got a chicken neck (including the new foster); and everyone but him got a small piece of beef liver. The foster is just on TOTW as that's what the new owner will be feeding. But the bone is helping his teeth and stools.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts