Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pictures are from lunch today, actually; as since I feed outside it's often too dark to take photos at dinnertime! But I noticed I haven't seen an updated "today's meal" thread lately, and thought I'd try to jump start one. All the doggies were very excited to partake in some delicious pork rib meat that was on sale for $1.99/lb. It's a rainy day today, so figured a big ole' chunk of raw meat would brighten their days. =D

Now it's everyone else's turn!! Start charging your camera batteries for pup's your next meal and take pics to share! =D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks suitably embarrassed re batteries being charged - I've been using that stalling tactic for weeks now lmao.

OMG I love the first photo, that's incredible, it looks like you're 30' up in the air!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
LOL Dee! Not 30 feet, but I am 5'11" haha. And I know exactly how it is! I'm used to having batteries to charge; and now with my Nikon it just charges by USB. Since it's by my computer anyway I can't make the excuse if I'm sitting there beside it. ;)

C'mon... anyone got dinner pics? I can't be the only one with nothing better to do on a Thursday evening! =D

EDITED 09/14/2012 *Wipes a tear from her eye* Awww guys.. c'mon... sniffle... ^_^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts