Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had gotten home from a very long hospital stay, and this was Cocoas second time coming hom from his grandparents house. Well, Cocoa decided that he wanted up in my lap. I was lounging in my overstuffed chair and heating blanket. I always keep my IV tubing(old way to eat) in two backpack bags. Cocoa decided to jump, but landed on one of my IV pumps which gave IV demerol. Well, I guess he wanted to make him mama go to sleep while he did something naughty, but he didn't take the chance to be naughty, but wanted to curl up and sleep with me. I love our little babies. Chi always seem to seek out the hurt, and always bring a smile.

Jennie cocoasmama

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
This is an easy question for me to answer. I'd had Lily about 10 days and we were doing okay, getting to know each other. I was doing all the giving and loving and she was just taking it all in (which was fine with me, given her history). One evening I was lying on the couch, on my side, watching tv. She was up on the windowsill behind me. She climbed down onto my hip, curled up and went to sleep. That was the first time she'd ever really reached out to me and it meant the world. I get all sappy and teary just thinking about it. Our relationship has continued to get stronger and deeper every single day. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper's most memorable moment... hmmmm....

There have been so many... it would have to be a toss-up between watching him roll down the bank into the river (and popping right back up, of course) and the day I found him under the bed with half a poop out of his rear end... and the realization on his face that he couldnt' blame it on OmaKitty anymore. :lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Chico loves to sleep in my lap, he always has. One night my daughter and I were watching a movie together and she had put a pillow in my lap and laid her down in his spot. Well, he curled up beside but kept watching her out of the corner of his eyes. She got up to use the restroom and he waited till she was out of the room then he got up and used his nose to push her pillow off of my lap and down my legs a bit. When he had gotten it down far enough he calmly laid down in his spot and curled up in a ball. When she came back in the room he just looked at her like "haha" and went back to sleep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts