Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I'm getting a Canon S3IS digital camera. Can't wait, so I can start taking pictures of my chi's and everything! I'll be going wild with it! Plus my daughter got me something nice, but I don't know what it is, and she ain't telling! LOL!! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I want a Canon digital SLR rebel xt :D I'm not going to get it though :( *sniff* ... not unless I give it to myself, and that's not gonna happen =/ Other than that, hmmmm .... just a bunch of little things. Games and such for my Wii :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
i told everyone i just want $ to get chief's (my paint horse) eye tattoo-ed. he has a partial bald face and his poor eye on that side waters so much from the sun. i have hired a tattoo artist and my vet to fix him up on 1/8 so he will be much more comfortable and it will make me a great present!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I need Santa to bring me three doors. One for my new bedroom, one for my new walk in closet and one for my new master bathroom. I'd like Santa to bring me some carpenter and drywall elves to finish up the walls and ceilings. Surely they'll have down time after Christmas right? :~)

I really only want Santa to bring me my son home safe for our Christmas on January 13th.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I asked santa to bring me an eletric griddle so i can make decent pancakes.
And a King size fleece blanket that i can put on my bed for the winter time.

I've already got my fleece blanket. A friend gave it to me yeterday. So i am still holding out for my eletric griddle.

Honestly, all i really wanted this year was to find new traditions. It's been hard since mom isn't with us anymore. I've missed alot of what we used to do. I definetly have been blessed with a great group of friends that has helped me find what i needed. I really couldn't ask for anything else this year. Santa brought be the best present of all when he brought me my friends.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Umm I don't think I want anything really! I've got my fab family and friends, my furbaby Toby - just everything fab! :D Aww!!

I would like Santa to bring Toby a little brother (maybe a Chi one...) but I'm hoping he'll deliver that in the Spring...lol! ;)

Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen to everyone!
Hope Santa brings you everything you want, and that Santa Paws brings all your furbabies loads of goodies!

Rach

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I got my Christmas gifts kinda early. Dave got me my laptop in Oct. then he bought me a printer/scanner at the beginning of Dec. The main thing I'm getting though (probably not for Christmas because it won't be here yet) is this...

He bought it online yesterday :). I won't get it until after Christmas though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That is stunning pinkprincess21!!!

I am asking for a juice machine wich i'm getting.. I have already gotten a desktop, dvd's and a half chi *lol* form my fiance. I am hoping for little personal gifts from my family. My mom normally gives me lots of different nice stuff for the house (I love that!) And dad always seem to hit the jackpot with something I always wanted. The gift from my brother is always my fave, he writes poetry and always makes me cry. He is surely amazing!

So I have to say I feel blessed when Christmas comes around. Makes me very sentimental bout how wonderful it is to be appresiated by the people I love so much!:angel10:

·
Registered
804 Posts
A peaceful day with lots of sleep!!! Of course that will be nearly impossible with a 7yr old - but that's my Christmas wish!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot, I also got my Nintendo Wii for Christmas. It's what I wanted the most but because I got it so early (when it came out) sometimes I forget it was a Christmas present ^_^

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Wow some good gifts Congrats Pink :thumbleft:

I'm getting a crochet bag looks just like a purse really cool & a gorgeous crochet hook. I'll probably just go shopping after Christmas since I can't seem to think of anything else I really want ;)

·
Registered
442 Posts
I just wanted my Fiance to be able to spend Christmas with my family but he couldn't so now i'm down in Southern Ontario visiting him instead and spending christmas with his aunt and his sister. Material things, I didn't ask for much but I do want the Fraggles first or second season dvd set, but i'm not expecting it. Anything I get this year will be a surprise.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want - and I'm geting a puppy bag so O'Reilly can come on really long walks.
I would really like a new body, size 10 -12 about 5'6", pefect health and no droopy bits. I'd still like to be a woman. Only younger, slimmer and if possible richer. I've asked Santa for the above for the last 25 years - he's not listening.
I did get the hair I was so desperate for and have coloured it purpel, it looks really nice.

Have a Happy Christmas everyone and I hope Santa is good to you all.

Oddboots

1 - 17 of 17 Posts