Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday we had that tragic news from norway,
all those poor children shot dead and also that bomb
that killed 7 people and injured so many more.

then today the news that singer Amy Winehouse
was found dead in her flat.

whats next

may they all RIP

·
Registered
448 Posts
The news from Norway was nothing less than tragic. It unbelievable that the shooter was able to carry on for 90 minutes before someone was able to bring him to a stop. I guess this supports my reasoning for carrying a firearm daily.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Yeah, call me harsh but i'm far more concerned about all those young people involved in the Norway incident than Amy who continually put herself in those life threatening situations with drugs and alcohol - she even made a hit song singing about how she denied help (Rehab).

An entire hour and a half elapsed before SWAT got there by boat. I read even that after shooting the victims the shooter then followed up with another shot to be certain they weren't faking. Sick, sick person. So many lifes tragically ended.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Can't start to imagine what all those children must of been thinking and what their parents are thinking now god bless them. Do they have the death penalty over there does any one know.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Can't start to imagine what all those children must of been thinking and what their parents are thinking now god bless them. Do they have the death penalty over there does any one know.
I read a news article that said he could face a maximum sentence of 21 years. I hope the article got it wrong.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes amandarose i agree, 2 totatly different things
but at the end of the day amy winehouse died
like im sure hundreds of others around the world
every day.
because of the greed and misery that drug pushers
provide,
i wasnt equating the 2

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
You are right, they are both tragic situations - you can certainly acknowledge the one without diminishing the other.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
yes amandarose i agree, 2 totatly different things
but at the end of the day amy winehouse died
like im sure hundreds of others around the world
every day.
because of the greed and misery that drug pushers
provide,
i wasnt equating the 2
I know you weren't dear, I was just commenting. All I saw streaming in from FB all day was Amy this and Amy that but my heart aches for the young ones.

A waste of life in both cases, I was just being an old bitty and I apologize.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
A man just got out of prison for almost murdering some people, last week he went on killing spree and killed 7 people in Grand Rapids mi few miles from my daughters house. they are saying he didn't take his bi-polar med and was higher that a kit.

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A man just got out of prison for almost murdering some people, last week he went on killing spree and killed 7 people in Grand Rapids mi few miles from my daughters house. they are saying he didn't take his bi-polar med and was higher that a kit.
you wonder how they make decisions to let people like this at liberty

·
Registered
290 Posts
This is what the world is coming to, something needs to be done before it gets even worse :( Its not right to be scared of leaving your home. In the fear of having your life 'taken' from you by someone else out there. Dispicable and tragic.

As for Amy Winehouse, I was a fan and I have been really upset, Id seen photos of her a few days before her death and people were saying how healthy she was looking now and hopeful for a comeback then shes 'gone'. She was a huge success to music. I wish they would hurry up with the results of how she died, I dont think its right for the media to presume anything in someones passing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts