Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
LOL soo cute! Chloe has been doing that lately because she lost all of her bottom teeth.. all she has is gums so it slides out every now and then... I think it is adorable

·
Registered
112 Posts
Perhaps they have lost their bottom teeth or there could be an overbite too, If in doubt of the overbite raise their nose and look at the chin from the bottom.. one of mine had a really bad underbite, makes her bottom teeth show at the time, looks like she is smiling, Since breeding was never my intention gives her character

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She has done this since we brought her home. We have come to the decision that her tongue is too big for her mouth so it just hangs out. lol.

She's still has all her teeth and doesn't seem to have too much of an over bite. We think it adds personality to her adorable face.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Good Deal then, I know none of mine are perfect, but I love them all the more for their little quirks

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Yep, my Babs does that too. We too had determined that her tongue is too big for her mouth. Which is confirmed when she is licking on you. lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
too cute i think shes just a poser hehe

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Good grief I could have sworn I had already commented on this adorable girl, I am glad I came back to have a second look. I love tongue sticking out pictures. She is a doll.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts