Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'm not sure if there's an existing thread for this. But I thought it could be fun to share the favorite toys of our babies...I found a neat alternative to the usual dog toys. Back here. There are inexpensive little stuffies for about 40-100 pesos that would be roughly us$1.00 and above.

I keep on finding myself adding almost weekly to Lucky's collection.

This is lucky in her playpen. I leave her there when I'm busy.

this is Lucky's stash of toys.

these are her favorites.

Hope you like them...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What do they look like? My girl prefers her toys to be small.
They have no stuffing, and two squeakers. They are practically weightless. The mini ones are small. About an inch wide, and maybe 6 inches long. They appear much larger in these pics. Mine like them because its a toy they can actually carry around in their mouth. They can swing it back and forth, and they love the squeakers.

The toy looks huge in the pics. You'd have to see it in person.

They also like the tiny mini balls. It also appears much larger in this pic.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Jaxx loves his skinneez (I need to get him another one because he loves it so much.) He has a KONG Cozies toy that is probably about as big as he is and loves it. It is so cute to see him prancing around with it in his mouth and start shaking it. He loves his Krackle Ball by JW Pets too. He starts making the water bottle in the ball cracking like crazy when I am on the phone at times.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Teddys favorite toy at the moment is anything he's not supposed to have! I spend most my time chasing him lol
I second that!!!!!! Haha

Arnie LOVES the cat balls with the bells in. He also has a duck that is twice the size of him that he will drag around. He has a toy box in the front room and I was in the kitchen cooking, he took everyone of his toys out and left them by the doorway as a hint! "Stop cooking mummy and pay attention to me!"

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I love the angry bird toys!! they are so cute
my 3 have lots of toys but the one they prefer most is their little squeaky crochet toy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts