Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Meoqui is 15 weeks, 2 pounds. Everyone that meets her can't believe she weighs as much as I tell them because she doesn't look it. I'm pretty chuffed she's made it to 2 pounds in the last few days. Hopefully she'll make 3 1/2 pounds now. I'd love her to be more, she's charting at 3 1/2 so far though. This is what I was told she'd probably be full grown, based on parents and previous littermates, so i was prepared for her being on the small side. She was a pound when I got her. It's lovely watching them grow:D
Nana is charting at 5 pounds at the moment incase you didn't know and were interested. Not that the table always means much! She's a total cutiepie!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Lovee went in for shots today. She is 14wks and 4.4 lbs. I think we grow them big up here in Minnesota. lol

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yoshi is 3 1/2 yrs and weighs 3 1/2 lbs and Chibi is 1 yr 6 months and weighs 2 lbs 8 oz we weighed yesterday when we went in for shots:)

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Adam was about 4 and a half pounds at 15 weeks, now at 6months he's 6pounds although as he's just been neutered I expect he'll put another pound on!!I think I'd be too scared to let him play in the park if he was really tiny tho..

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Sully is nearly 11 years old and weighs 8lbs but she has heart and water problems. Rosie O'Grady is 9 years old and weighs 3 1/2lbs and Fynn McCaul is 8 years old and also weighs 3 1/2lbs.

3,132 Posts
At 9 weeks, Bailey weighs 1 pound 10 ounces.

He is probably 1 pound 11 ounces by now though, he seems to gain an ounce a week. :)

I wonder if Bailey is too chunky...? Do you think he is? A lot of people that see him tell me he is "way too pudgy to be a Chihuahua". They say he has the body frame of a pug! He is beefy with short legs... but he is also a puppy.... isn't that how Chi puppy's are??? Is he normal weight for a 9 week old Chi pup? All the Chi's I have seen lately have long skinny legs and skinny deer-like bodies. Nothing like my short legged beefy boy! I would not say he is fat... but he is thick.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Zoey @ birth= 1.8 oz, @ 12wks 30 oz, and at 9 months a hair shy of 4 lbs. She is very thin too. I am hoping after she is spayed that she will fatten up a bit.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well we are 5/6years and 8.9lbs. It doesn't stop us from hiding in a purse though. Pippa spent the day at the Science Center last Saturday. Never heard a peep and no one ever knew. She could even look around through her mesh and watch my boys play, but people didn't seem to see her. My shoulder was a little sore though.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts