Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jasmine is 2.6 pounds now at 5 months; well 5 months next Friday. :p

How much do you estimate she will weigh full-grown?

She'll probably top out around 3.5, maybe 4 lbs. More than likely somewhere between 3.5 and 4 lbs. :) She’s a lil tike, and the lil ones don’t usually have as significant growth spurts as the larger ones will.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Bruiser is 6 years and 8-9 pounds depending on when you measure him.
Maya is 1 1/2 and lately is hovering at 3 pounds. She has a tendency to lose weight though and when she is under 3 pounds, she looks sickly.
Princess Peach was 2.0 at 11 weeks.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
My little cow (Godric) had just eaten breakfast before we went to the Dr. this morning but he's was a whopping 3.8lb and he's 9wks today.

Our girl hovers around 6 depending, she's almost 2 years old.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sassy is around 13 years and weights 3.2 pounds

Chloe is two and a half and pre-puppy weight was 4.4 pounds, she is still nursing and weights about 5 pounds.

Baby Talitha was 7 weeks last Friday and weights 16.7 ounces.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
AJ as weighed yesterday was 4 pounds 7.5 ounces
Some people here think he is "huge", I dunno .. when I take him out I get constantly harassed about how adorable and small he is and get asked if he is a "teacup"
he is 7 mos.

I got him at 8 weeks and he was 3 pounds, he has gained 1 pound and lets say 8 ounces in 6 mos.
Will he get much bigger? personally I seriously doubt it.
ETA.. his new brother Lucky is 2 pounds 14 oz at 10 mos, but to me in pics they look the same weight.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Jerrysmom, here is our pic of our bed that I suspect is identical in size to yours.. Homesense had 3 sizes, I bought the smallest.

Pardon my sleeping hubby!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Where did bambi go??? I'm sure you had another??
You missed the memo lady! Bambi has not lived with us since May.. she went to live with my husbands aunt who's dog died of cancer.. I had posted about it.
It was quite tragic.. she adored Bambi and she is like a mother to my husband so thats how it was.

How is Bracken?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Some people here think he is "huge", I dunno .. when I take him out I get constantly harassed about how adorable and small he is and get asked if he is a "teacup"
he is 7 mos.

I got him at 8 weeks and he was 3 pounds, he has gained 1 pound and lets say 8 ounces in 6 mos.
ETA.. his new brother Lucky is 2 pounds 14 oz at 10 mos, but to me in pics they look the same weight.
Some people think he's "huge"?? :rolleyes: That's nuts, he's tiny. My Pip is a little bit over 5 pounds and Roo is 5 pounds. (Roo looks smaller to the eye due to her tiny bony structure, but she has longer legs) I get asked the silly teacup thing a lot too, even though they are in the 5 pound range. Just goes to show how small they look in person.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Bryco is 3 lbs 5 ounces...he's 6 months old yesterday.
Trigger is 6 lbs 6 ounces...he's like 2 or 3 days shy of 7 months.
Oakley is 3 lbs 6 ounces...she's 15 months.
Laurel is a mix of some kind and is 11.5 lbs at 6 years lol. She doesn't really count in this convo but I didn't wanna leave her out!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
he is 7 mos.

I wouldn't worry about what anyone thinks. Chi's come in all sizes and shapes, and we love them just the same. :)

41 - 60 of 72 Posts