Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this being the first day of 2012, I thought I would share with you my hopeful achievements for this up and coming new year.

Firstly...I have purchased myself a fitness DVD, and intend to master some workouts in my front room. That's if I can manage to wave my arms and legs about with out breaking anything!

Staying with the fitness theme...my mum gave me one of those steppers, I did get into it earlier in 2011, and my fella did mention that it was working on my bottom, so I WILL be getting back on that daily I think!

To stop buying my little chi outfits, she's becoming to have more clothes than me.

To run a race for life marathon ( not really a marathon but it sounds better) as my mum has secondary breast cancer.

To have more time for people. Time is the most precious gift that you could give any one, as it's something that you can never ever get back.

Anyway I could go on and on, but I wanted to start this thread to find out what other resolutions are going to be tackled, it would be interesting to read!

Tammy xxxx. ( oh and Maisy)

·
Registered
227 Posts
I an detemined to pass my driving test!! And to finally finish decorating our house which is half done in 3 rooms & the hallway!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
my new years resolution is to learn to throw a frisbee better. half my throws my dog just ignores and stares at me as if to say, "you expect me to catch that? go get it yourself and throw it better." the other half of my throws she just ends up looking sillier than my throws.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Willy promises to stop being Mr Crankypants.
Annie promises to quite destroying Mom's expensive hiking boots and anything with a tag attached.
Finn promises to quite barking every time the big dogs play outside.
Katy promises to learn how to walk down the stairs.
Clover promises to quit wailing like a starving creature when Mom comes back.
Peanut promises to quite hogging the bed.

None of these promises will happen, but it's nice they promise anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts