Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we've kindof mentioned some places in threads when we're sending out the SS gifts, but I'm dying to send mine out and it's only Nov. 1st but I think I should at LEAST wait til Nov. 15th or something? LOL.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh man I can't cope I need to tape up the box coz it is so full it's stupid and I've not even ordered the main present what a joke!! I will say if my ss don't like it send it back to me hahaha

Anyway I'm gonna send end of month I think I'd like them to get it as near to Xmas as possible

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm still shopping.
Last year I sent out 3 packages at different times. Brody was my SS! :)
This year I am sending out one package with everything in it. Well, that's my plan anyways. The lines at our post offices are insane, so having to go there more than once is torturous. Lol! But, you never know. I might do a teaser.
Anyways, I'm sending my package out after Thanksgiving or the first week of December. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I'm still shopping.
Last year I sent out 3 packages at different times. Brody was my SS! :)
This year I am sending out one package with everything in it. Well, that's my plan anyways. The lines at our post offices are insane, so having to go there more than once is torturous. Lol! But, you never know. I might do a teaser.
Anyways, I'm sending my package out after Thanksgiving or the first week of December. :)
Whoever gets Lisa is going to be SUPER LUCKY!!!! She totally spoiled us last year. Totally!! It was absolutely fantastic. Thanks Lisa - you are awesome. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Im sending it all out in one go in a few weeks time - I signed Pippi up for the 2nd SS exchange so will send both SS gifts out once we've found out who we've got and finished shopping!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have almost everything, just waiting for 1 or 2 things to arrive at my house. So now its killing me, LOL. I want to send it out soooo bad but I feel like I should wait. Pfffff. I have to send both exchanges out at the same time though as they are pretty much getting the same sort of things.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Whoever gets Lisa is going to be SUPER LUCKY!!!! She totally spoiled us last year. Totally!! It was absolutely fantastic. Thanks Lisa - you are awesome. :)
Aww! Thank you Tracy! Your so very sweet. I really did love shopping for you guys. I had a blast! :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Mine will be posted to both my SS at the end of November / beginning December. I too want to wait till as near to xmas as possible otherwise it don't feel Chtirtmassy..

Sorry guys you have to wait.... ;)

Deme x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hmmm when to send mine out...whenever i think im done finding the right stuff? haha...should be quite soon. prolly not waitin till xmas month as it gets too packed in the post places. im pretty much done with the list though...hmmm should i or shouldn't i

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I ordered one thing online, so as soon as that arrives I think I will post I hope it comes this week sometime!! I dont want to wait until December because im afraid it wont arrive because of all the Christmas postal rush!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts