Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another breeder site that i follow has had 2 new litters. One is a merle litter and i have to say they have grown on me. The 2 i'm really attracted to though aren't merle but are blue. Both blue and with a bit of white. One male one female. This is driving me crazy!!! WHEN am i gonna stop thinking about getting another??? when when when!?!:tongue3::protest:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This is the wrong kind of group for that because you know everyone in this group wants to be shouting "Get it! Get another! Go for it!" :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yep, as long as you are here, you are going to continue to want another. I say as long as you can afford them, and take care of them, go for it. :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the wrong kind of group for that because you know everyone in this group wants to be shouting "Get it! Get another! Go for it!" :hello1:
:laughing8: that cracked me up! and it's sooo true, you guys only "feed the addiction!" Bad influences i say! :angel12:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I would say wait until you are in a better position time wise, and financial. :) I guess for me it's kinda like having kids. Once I knew I had enough, I was done. Pups are cute, but just like kids, they grow up. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh, look at his little white feet!!!! How cute!!!

Just make sure that you ask about color dilution alopecia in the blues in her line. It is a dilute and dilutes have that problem. That's where you see the baldies like Harry and a few others on here that have the blue gene. ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Definitely probe about the alopecia. I probably will never intentionally breed for a dilute because of it but that's a personal choice, many people do so successfully without any problems!!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Yes we are all "Chi Enablers" here!
OMG they are soooooo cute!!!!
Ahhhhh Im getting chi crazy/dizzy looking!!!!
Definately check into the baldy gene.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Oh they're sooo cute...love the girl especially! I know exactly how you feel. I'd have another now if I had my own home. I worry about when I move and if landlords will allow multiple dogs more than anything. It sucks! I hate that some bad dog owners ruin it for the rest of us who are good and on top of things. I suppose dogs just wear down a place more in general...more so bigger guys, really, but oh well! I'm with you on the wanting another though... =P

·
Registered
94 Posts
AAAA they are so CUTE!! I adore looking at puppies, and tend to be stuck at looking on petfinder, etc myself. But, like you, I think my husband would kill me lol!

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm right there with ya. ;) I've got the "regulars" I watch, and when one comes up, the pictures go right to hubby's email. LOL. We talk about it, and joke about it, but every once in a while, he will look at our 3 and smile, and tell me "3 is a good number". I wouldn't want to mess that up, so until he tells me "we need a little girl", I'll just keep showing him pictures. :)
Oh, and besides the fact that he's already said if another girl is in our future, she will be black and tan, our "usual" lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts