Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone over the deep end girls..check 'em out lol. Daddy bought them new clothes. Boss has pants to go with his shirt..but I couldn't get them on him and there is no place for a peepee to go..So I just left them off.

And then some random ones.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:oops: :D Thanks Katie :) I got them all from the Build a Bear store in the Peoria Mall. It's so awesome! lol We're going to take them back over there all dressed up sometime. I've got to take in Lina's skirt a little bit cause it falls off of her and the dress straps are too big. But that's what you get when you buy bear clothes for a dog lol.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lina actually enjoys having shirts on..she'll lower her head and help me get her into them and everything. She didn't like her skirt and I'm pretty sure she thinks I've gone off the deep end with that fairy dress lol. Boss doesn't like the hoodie I have for him, but he didn't mind that truck shirt I had him in yesterday.

Thank you for all the compliments guys :) The bear clothes really do fit quite well. I love 'em! And they SO cheap!! The tummy usually has to be adjusted but I don't get in a hurry for it...not with Lina anyway. Boss pee'd on his shirt though yesterday :roll:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts