Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to start this thread after seeing the gargoyle Chi and TashaZ's picture of her Chi.

For fun lets try and get pics of our Chi's looking scary like the gargoyle Chi and TashaZ's chi and post them here.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great idea!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics!

Here's one of Brody as a little guy attacking Madison the cat...

And one of him playing with my sister's papillon... What a face!!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I think Jasper is abnormal because I searched through
all of his pictures from the time I got him till now
and only came up with a few "nasty chi" faces
and non of them even look that evil to me :rolleyes:

This is one of Jasper and his mommy when he was just
a puppy:

Here is playing attack of Daddy's hand:

One of him trying to attack Snowball:

and Just for good measure Snowball
won't fight back but his big brother Mickey
took over and put Jasper in his place:

Perhaps the last picture is why I don't
have too many pics of Jasper being a "bad" puppy.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
these are so funny when you know what the pictures are about...but if someone just saw the pictures and didnt know about the thread or see the captions it looks like some kind of sick twisted dog fighting ring, only with chihuahuas and cats instead of pit bulls...lol... or someone's pictures of evil chis who are uncontrollable..lol our babies are so funny arent they? i dont have any of zoe and sarah playfighting cause i thought i had plenty of time to get pics, i'll try to take some when my aunt comes over with midge again.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god, I can't even pick a favorite. These are awesome. This totally needs to be a contest. Like the Febuary Ferocious or something!!! These are awesome.

The only time I'm ferocious is in my sleep. Yep, dead asleep. They were even putting their fingers in my mouth!!! That's the life of a weiner dog, I tell ya!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
LOL coop is gorgeous, he must be dreaming about standing up to those little chis!! And check out those sparkly white teeth and healthy gums... mumma's been looking after you Mr Coop :)
Yea, that raw feeding has really been workin!!! Isn't he gorgeous??? He's certainly dreamin about standin up to all those "chicks" who steal his loot. How funny Tasha.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts