Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a vid from a few weeks ago when Harry & I were visiting family. I managed to catch the moment Harry discovered he could jump up high enough to get on to the sofa. Sadly, I was laughing so much, I didn't realize I'd accidentally knocked the WB to flash, hence the rather blue tinge and everything looking a bit washed out.

I confess to being responsible for the inane giggling and the "Hello Harry", but the chatter you can hear in the background belongs to my Mum, LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ircawl5b-54

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
As a very old song says... "I'm just wild about Harry!"

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Harry is a cutie. :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Oh bless him! Before you know it he'll be doing acrobatics :p
Look at his little tail wagging! He's so good waiting patiently to be called up.

Kiki learned that she could jump from quite young, thankfully Gambit still hasn't worked it out ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow thats quite a jump for a little doggy, he is adorable :)
Ah, that's nothing compared to what he's being doing since this was filmed, LOL! Hubby and I saw him jump across chairs that were over 3 feet apart the other day. And I thought it was only the cats we had to worry about climbing over everything!

Oh bless him! Before you know it he'll be doing acrobatics :p
Look at his little tail wagging! He's so good waiting patiently to be called up.

Kiki learned that she could jump from quite young, thankfully Gambit still hasn't worked it out ;)
It's a worry though, about them jumping up and climbing higher than they should. I'm terrified he's gonna try and jump off the back of the sofa or chairs with his tiny little legs!

Hahaha hes so clever!

Darcy stil cant jump up yet, but everyone else can!
That might actually be a blessing Rache... at least you don't have to worry about him falling off, or trying to jump down from higher up than he's actually capable of doing:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts