Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK When ever I click on my name to view my profile it takes me to another users profile. this happens when I click on:
My name on the top right hand corner next to welcome
My name beside my Avatar in my posts
My avatar pic
It takes me to this profile:

Chihuahua Forum : Chihuahua Breed Dog Forums - View Profile: angelbaby

Which is someone with a similar name angelbaby
my name is angel-baby
I have no way of actually viewing my own profile and its driving me nuts!
Can anyone please tell me how to fix this??

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chloe. Is this a common problem? Has this happened before? I have never had a problem like this! I cant see who views me (if anyone LOL) or see if I have visitor messages.
Because its just goes to this other persons profile :(

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't seen this happen before a few weeks ago one members profile wasn't coming up because of a conflict with characters in the username, I've sent yung a pm and asked him to fix it for u
Thankyou Chloe. I think it must be the same sort of thing. As my username is the same as that profile. exception of a - in the middle!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mod just sent me a message saying the best way to fix the problem is to change my username to angelbaby the other user hasnt logged in for 5 years and wont be back!
Hopefully my glitch is fixed soon.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just tried to change thee ending part of the url to ur proper user name, just reverts back? odd!
I know! Its so frustrating... The fake me has gotten a few hundred views over the past few days and I probably have none!! I want to upload some pics I took of Honey in the car today but I cant because I cant access my photos or anything :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts