Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at all the tiny pics and the puppy pics got me looking at old pictures of when mine were pups

Here is Biggles sold to us as a chi, but is now 14lbs and we suspect papillion

Here is Bruno - Mr Sensible we call him, no foolishness in him at all, you can see that even in this picture when he was a pup! he is now at over 3 years 5 1/2 lbs

And Poppy, she's my feisty little one, she now has a flaming red coat and is about 4 lbs

I must take some recent photos, it must be about a year since I last took their pics!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww!!! Super cute!!! I adore lil Poppy. :love2:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awww cuteness overload!!! I agree with the girls, we need recent pics too! Pwetty pwease. :)

I definitely see Papillion in Biggles, I bet he has a gorgeous coat now!

Reactions: Aquarius

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Ahhh Biggles my favourite name,yes more pics please,don't they all look tiny and adorable hard to believe they were that small once

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww Jane they are so cute. Would love to see new photos. We could have another then and now thread. The grow so fast.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, we love them!! I can't believe they are all heading to their 4th birthdays!

I will take some photos and do a then and now thread as Kay suggested.

Yes Pidge, the firey redheads!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know Christie, I still refer to them as the pups!!

When we are walking them people always think Biggles is the mum and the two little ones are his puppies!! Chis aren't too common around here - I think since I have got them almost 4 years ago I have only met 2 or 3 other chis whilst out and about - so no one is used to seeing such small dogs and think they are puppies :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts