Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Pebbles at 7-8 weeks the day we brought her home... she was so sweet!!!

(ignore my silly baby talk voice lol)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Ah - he's a cute little button!! love how when the ball goes under him he looks to see where it's gone! They grow so incredibly fast - shame in a way, I can't believe that Biggles is more dog now than pup!

I love the aussie accent too!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA i know she was so tiny!!! i love how she could pull my shoe at 8 weeks of age hehehe

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Pebbles!!!!
I think she had the cutest little legs I've ever seen on a chi puppy!!! and very strong, to be able to pull mom's shoe around. :D :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Sooo cute ^_^ I love how cute little chi puppies are. I have some baby videos of Yoshi around maybe I will post some too :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Tash, I'm on dial-up, so I'll have to try to DL the vids overnight. Sometime they work, sometime they don't. But I wanted to say from what I can see she is such a sweetheart! I can see her with that shoe. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Pebbles was and is the cutest thing I've ever seen. It's amazing how little they are full grown and how tiny they are as puppies!!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aw thanks guys. T you'll laugh your butt off she was so little and clumsy :p
Robin, i just wished i could go back to that age, i feel like i too it for granted.
Maybe i just need a new puppy :D :D :D maybe when i move house hey

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Omg how adorable! My favorite is when she is dragging your shoe. It was so funny to see a little dragging that thing around ^^. It is always so fun to look through old pictures and videos of our babies.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts