Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay that's not MY logic; but Kahlua's. ^_^

I'm sure a lot of fellow chi ppl members are in the areas where we've been getting a lot of severe storms and flash floods these past weeks.

I forgot I had taken these pictures. Now normally I would NOT be letting my dogs go outside in a storm or any kind of bad weather. I had opened the back screen door to peek out to watch the downpour and try take some pix shortly after it started. For whatever odd reason, miss Lua decided it would be a great time to sneak past mommy's feet and go venture into our yard. It's fenced so I wasn't worried about her getting loose or lost but I had no idea she likes the rain! She actually just pranced around like nothing was happening. She was only out for maybe a minute or two (I would've chased her down if she didn't come in right away, again let me assure you we don't let our babies stay outside in storms or anything...)

Now that you all think I'm a bad momma, here are the pics I snapped in the few moments she was out there. (My cam was on a setting where it captures motion so the raindrops just look like they're hovering, but it was coming down pretty hard.)

Here she is checking out the huge stream of water gushing out of the drain pipe...

The sudden realization that it's pouring down rain... "OMG LEMME IN!!"

Must woll awound on evewyting to get dwy!!

AHHH it's still on mez!!

Tanks for the towel mom, but JEEZ ya coulda warned me!

Ooh comfies... Ok I forgibs you momma...

In the end we just got about 2 inches of water in the basement. It sucks but I know we got the better end of the deal compared to some of the damage it's done everywhere else. =(

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
She looks so warm and comfy in those last two pics. lol Mine go out in the rain, don't worry, they won'y melt. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awww...so cute! Shocking she went out in the rain. One of mine wont even go outside when its dark...let alone raining :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Very cute set of pics! She looks so sweet drying herself off. They just do the cutest things! She's a very pretty girl!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Ha Ha Very cute pics...our Hannah is the only 1 of our 3 who will brave the bad weather to go potty. She then comes in and waits for us to wrap her up before she cuddles back up on her couch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts