Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honey is 5months and hasn't had any teething - she hasn't been nippy and she hasn't lost any teeth, I'm sure our other dog was nearly done at this age? Is this normal?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Could she have lost her teeth without anyone noticing??
Harley is 5 months and has lost all his top and bottom front rows within 3-4 days they fell out and started to grow back! It was very quick. I don't know about his back teeth though. I only noticed because I had to constantly get shoes out of his mouth because he was chewing them!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think so because I check them every day when grooming her and they are tiny and she hasn't really chewed anything yet. But then one of her baby teeth at the front grew in a few weeks after I got her, and her eyesight didn't develop properly until a month or so after I got her so maybe she is just a slow developer?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Daisy is 6 months she started a couple of weeks back i knew coz her gums were sore the teeth moved and she smelt like something crawled into her mouth and die.. keep in mind she's raw fed so has fab breath... teething stinks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ok well that's fine then, maybe Patch just teethed quite early as well. He is the only other dog I have owned so he was the only comparison really lol. Looking forward to that then!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts