Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Too cute! The chis leave me a lone but that big black monster of a cat sits in front of the monitor where I can't see the screen LOL

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
What a little doll!! I wouldn't be able to get anything done seeing that little face staring up at me!! I'd be kissing & hugging on her constantly!! Lol

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
If you are sitting you have a lap, and lap = Gemma bed! Bambi does exactly the same, except she can lean on the back of the computer chair by standing on the sofa arm, she then pokes me in the back with her nose and squeaks until I let her onto my lap, sorry I mean Bambi bed!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, and she always gets picked up. :p She knows my lap is a bed! I usually put a pillow in my lap too to make it extra comfy for her and she will just curl up and nap in my lap like that for hours!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh, and she always gets picked up. :p She knows my lap is a bed! I usually put a pillow in my lap too to make it extra comfy for her and she will just curl up and nap in my lap like that for hours!

Oh girl you are soft! That little Gemma has you wrapped around her tiny paw!
She really is super cute, I understand it's tough to say no to that sweet face. :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Who could refuse that little face..not me, thats for darn sure...she is a little heart stealer :daisy:
She stole my heart the first moment I saw her! :)

Oh girl you are soft! That little Gemma has you wrapped around her tiny paw!
She really is super cute, I understand it's tough to say no to that sweet face. :)
Haha, I am, but she is very good if I put her down to lay by herself. She never whines or barks at me if I don't pick her up. She'll just walk away after a few minutes. I just enjoy having her cuddled up in my lap most of the time. ;)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Haha, I am, but she is very good if I put her down to lay by herself. She never whines or barks at me if I don't pick her up. She'll just walk away after a few minutes. I just enjoy having her cuddled up in my lap most of the time. ;)

See I don't even tolerate the pups jumping up on me, I consider it begging, it's a big no no. I'm strict though, lol. ;)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Amberleah does same thing all the time, if I sit on floor with my keyboard and mouse or sit on the couch she is happy and then really just goes off and plays or chews on her bone, but the 2nd I get up in my chair she comes right back over to get me down again, we do it all over again. Spoiled little I think, but cant fig out why she is OK with my on floor or couch but not in my PC chair.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts