Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

As its getting colder here, I would really like to put covers on the crates to keep them a little bit warmer and also for a better look than cage :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I don't use crate covers, but I have seen some at Walmart.

Walmart.com: Classic Accessories DogAbout Dog Crate Cover: Dogs
Thanks for the link :)

We use fleece blankets...I had crate covers but they didn't wash well and looked like crap after a few washings.
Really :( I have fleece blankets atm but they are all like 1mx1m which means I need like 3 to cover one crate :(

I have thought about making my own?? any one tried that??

i use a towel
Never thought about that - would at least be bigger than the fleece blankets I use. The crates are in my room so it would be cool for them to look funky :)

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
I did cover a crate once when Twiggy was in heat come to think of it, I used one of the dog blankets.

·
Registered
768 Posts
i just had my room decorated and Lola`s crate was looking ugly in there! i put a bright pink towel over it and made it look all funky and it fits in quite well with my room now lol

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I don't know what size your crate is, but I have two small ones that are covered by baby blankets, just regular size baby blankets. I'm not talking about receiving blankets, they're much smaller. But just the typical, pretty baby blankets. They're fleecy, warm, cute, and cover well.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I just use a blanket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts