Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you go online and buy stuff where do you find it? I'd like to get my chi a collar.. pink one with fake little diamonds. Maybe i'll just get a cat collar. lol I also would like a couple more clothes for her as it tends to get cold here very soon. (well, I also like to dress her up too!). Last but not least I want to get a baby style carrier for her. (the front pack kind kwim?)

Okay, so maybe she's spoiled and this is a wish list. heh.. but where do you think I can find great deals on this stuff? Wal marts around here have nothing even close to her size and if there is one thing it's pretty ugly.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
If you have a Hobby Lobby or Michaels or something nearby, you could shop there for the teddy bear sweaters. They usually fit Chihuahua's really well.

As for online shops, I'm not sure but I know a lot of other people will have ideas! :wave:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have to agree about the craft store. Thats a great place to start if you have one. I buy constantly off of ebay. I cant stay away lol good luck.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bought collars for both of my chi's off of ebay, they have slider charms on them made of rhinestones with their name on them. They lokk a lot like the bracelets women are wearing now. They are very adorable and fancy.I also have ordered two sweaters that are hand made called eyelash sweaters from cocoscloset.biz. The lady can make them any size to your specifications. These sweaters are precious. As for a carrier just do a search on the web for dog carriers and all kinds of sites come up. I orderd a pet tote from one of the sites, I can't remember which one. Have fun shopping!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I got these cute little bear sweaters at Michaels today for $2.99 each....one says Angel on it and the other one has a little Reindeer on it :) I heard some people on here mention about going there so I did and they had a lot of bear sweaters and shirts to pick from :wink:

also read this post I made and look at this snuggle sack I am having made for Maggie :)

http://chihuahua-people.com/viewtopic.php?t=2073

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! :) I'm going to check out Michaels later tonight.. makes me so excited. lol i'm hoping I can bring her in the store so i'm sure it'll fit but I doubt it. Also sorry for posting this question in this thread.. I didn't realize there was also another forum for this. but thanks :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
cool.....sneak her in lol....I bet they wouldn't mind :wink: You will love all the sweaters they have and they even have little bath robes :lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Barbie has A TON of carriers, and dresses and sweaters. I recently bought her a pink Burberry look sweater and matching leash and collar at "qqPaw.com Also they have several carriers that are extremely cheap and of good quality. But I have also gotten a few at Petsmart in CAT DEPARTMENT!! I bought her one that you carry in the front like a baby for when she goes motorcycle ryding with us :laughing5:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh, and I forgot to tell you the black one was ONLY 19.99 AND I bought her one made of fabric that is like a Hawaiin print that was only 6.99.

·
Registered
889 Posts
has anyone bought anything from "build-a-bear" for their chi's to wear?

i wonder if those clothes would fit! they have some of the cutest things on their website. i'm so tempted to buy a few sweaters!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes, I bought Barbie a carrier, and the little dog bowls for when we travel :) She was too small to wear them then but probably would be great now. And it's so much cheaper. I have bought her the bear clothes at Michaels and JoAnns Fabrics.

·
Registered
200 Posts
colleen13 said:
has anyone bought anything from "build-a-bear" for their chi's to wear?

i wonder if those clothes would fit! they have some of the cutest things on their website. i'm so tempted to buy a few sweaters!
My boyfriend has a dressed monkey from there.. hehehe I will have to check for you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts