Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Triny and smiffy both sleep in our bed, everynight Triny jumps on the bed comes straight over to me kisses me for 5 mins then climbs under the bedclothes and curls up in between my legs and licks my legs for 5 mins then goes to sleep untill the morning.
Smiffy just sleeps in between me and my hubby on our pillows.
Arrrr sweet :lol:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
beenie sleeps in our bed- after 5-10 minutes of licking my hubby's ears!

tho last night beenie stared at me for about 3 minutes until i couldn't hold the laughter in anymore.. he was just STARING at me! :lol:

-----------

he jumps on the bed-- he can even jump on my parents bed which is SO HIGH! sometimes i need a step for it! :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Sully and Fynn sleep in a real babies travel cot, but Fynn wakes up halfway through the night and sleeps on our bed in a snuggle bag,Rosie prefers to sleep in the lounge on her armchair.

·
Registered
365 Posts
well my little snuggle muffin Elmo always tries to get in bed with me, he just loves to be next to me all the time! Hes adorable. And Roo just falls asleep where ever he is! Either sitting up or lying down he's so funny. Here's a picture of the little man asleep in my boyfriend's arms

·
Registered
718 Posts
Diego sleeps in our bed between our pillows on his own bed, but after dad leaves for work he crawls under the covers with mom!

·
Registered
538 Posts
In the bed with me. He has his usual ritual too. He starts out behind my knees under the blankets (licks my legs for a little while) and ends up down in the corner under the blankies. I think he gets tired of me moving around, so he moves to a less populated area. hehe I don't have to worry about him getting layed on so much or jumping on/off the bed because he's so big. He weighs 13 lbs.

·
Registered
534 Posts
My husband and I share our double bed with all two of the dogs, and 3 of the cats. The chis are usually between my legs, makes it kinda hard to turn over. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......wonder why my hubby ends up on the couch most nights? beats me! :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Both my girls sleep with me in a queen size bed. I have pillows on one side so they don't accidently roll off.
Sandy used to jump off, but I have trained her not to because I don't want her to break a leg or anything.
Koke has never tried to jump off even when she saw Sandy do it.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Jazzy sleeps with me, of course! :D The past couple of months though, she has slept with me for an hour or so, then gets down and gets in her own bed, which is right beside my bed. She will sometimes switch back and forth several times during the night but she always seems to wind up in my bed in the mornings.

I'm a bit of a restless sleeper, so I think she gets tired of me moving around so much. :lol:

·
Registered
565 Posts
bonnie sleeps in her doggy bed in her xpen...i've resisted the urge to let her sleep in my bed (for now). we're still working on potty training...and i'm just afraid of waking up in the morning with pee all over my bed. Plus, she's so little i'm afraid i'll crush her. But we have a ritual...in the mornings i set my alarm a little early so she can snuggle in bed with me while i watch the morning news

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Chico sleeps in a kennel right next to my bed...at around 9pm its bedtimefor him and he knows that ...he doesent mind he even goes in there on his own :D :wave:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Charley sleeps with me under the covers. He snuggles up next to my side. Sometimes I wake up in the mornings and we're nose to nose. Sometime during the night he crawls up and puts his head on the pillow beside mine. I love that! :love10:

Joey is sleeping with me as well ... but I'm so afraid he's going to fall off that I'm not sleeping very well! Maybe tonight will be better! :?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts