Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With weather getting cooler, I am looking for some smaller sizes clothes for Biscuit. Some basic sweaters and hoodies would be nice I prefer classic styles over more modern prints for the most part. Finding premade is turning out to be a challenge. I should also mention I don't want to spend $$$ per item.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You should speak with Elaine (username is elaina). She sells really cute clothes very cheap. Pretty sure she is getting in a bunch of hoodies next week.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I have 2 x-small sweaters for sale in the buyer/seller. One is a green and brown color and the other one is a black, red & white.:D

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi! I have a couple Juicy Couture (authentic) xs dog hoodies for sale and a Pariero Tatoo long sleeve tee also. Let me know if ur interested, I can post pics if you would like!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would live pics! Thank you so much.

For sizing he is about 8 inches from neck to tail.
Some things work in xs some I need an xxs.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi! Ok, here's what I have left in small sizes for sale. These items have been worn maybe twice at most. Let me know if u like any of them!

Xs Juicy Couture hoodies (these run 6" long) please note, the black one has a small hole in the arm that can be fixed easily, I bought it like that on eBay and Leo never wore it bc I can't see

This is an xs from Paris Erotica Tatoo long sleeve shirt. It's on funnyfur.com now for $72 (I'm asking much much less)

This is another Xs Juicy Couture black velour hoodie and an xxs green and brown Hip Doggie Skull Mohawk hoodie

This is an xxs brown and tan with blue trim Bessie and Barnie harness and an black Kane and Couture hoodie

Finally, I have an xx ruffluv punk rock tank top, the Life of Riley cream suede 7-9" collar, and an xxs Dosha Dog grey with turquoise stone collar

All of this stuff has just been sitting and I really want to get rid of it since it doesn't fit Leo anymore, so my prices are really reasonable (if you look up retail online). Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Zorana- If you are clearing out any girl stuff that might fit Lady let me know! ;)
Sorry Jayda!! I don't have anything from Lola, I sold all her puppy stuff a few years ago! But if u get a new baby boy one day, I may have some cute things! Kisses to Lady from us, xoxo!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i have some really cute boy hoodies in XXS and XS in ruff ruff couture. XXS is 11 dollars each plus shipping, XS is 13 dollars each plus shipping. These are designer and usually sell for alot more but they are in excellent used condition.
i'll post some pics tomorrow :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You all are awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am traveling so I only have my phone for internet or I would be doing some buying tonight. I will be back.home late tomorrow, but I will check everything out and let you know as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi! Did u decide if you wanted any of those items listed? I'm only checking bc I need to list them for sale on eBay. Thanks!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts