Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, as topic asks! I really want to get some clothes for Haru! She probably won't get bigger than 4 pounds...I want some really cute stuff ^^" Just wondering if anyone has websites to share :)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Sorry, I just my clothes from Walmart or Petsmart. Mine are for keeping them warm, not for looking pretty. I'm sure others will pop in and have better places to buy from.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Amazon.com has great deals on clothes.

Also, Petco and Petsmart.

A user here, Elaina, sells BEAUTIFUL clothes. I would go to the buy/sell forum. She has excellent prices, too.

I have a boy, so it's hard to find a lot of stuff, I'm sure some people with girls will know the really great places!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I just go to petsmart, I ESP love the Martha Stewart line. It's a little pricier but if you wait long enough, it will always go on sale. Petco has pretty cute clothes too but it's pricier than petsmart.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I said I wasn't going to buy clothes for mine but I couldn't resist the cutest little University of South Carolina cheerleader dress I found (for football season). I work at USC and Lady comes to my office occasionally. She will be a hit come fall!

·
Registered
157 Posts
My sister does EBay. I bought one sweater at Moochie & Company when it was in the local mall. It was pricey and the store didn't last long. I saw some nice stuff on Etsy also. It's hard to find things that fit Bianca.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I said I wasn't going to buy clothes for mine but I couldn't resist the cutest little University of South Carolina cheerleader dress I found (for football season). I work at USC and Lady comes to my office occasionally. She will be a hit come fall!
Book My Sonny has Clemson gear ;)

I get my super cute stuff from Elaina. Also Amazon at times or petco petsmart or Walmart. I am a bargain shopper who refuses to pay full price for anything ;)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I shop ross and marshalls a bit, I buy on ebay.com and etsy.com as well. The zack and zoey brand can be found on ebay pretty cheap and its cute. I also shop petsmart, walmart (in winter for 5 dollar sweaters and 9 dollar jackets) and a doggy boutique here in town but that place is pretty expensive. I pretty much buy wherever I see something cute. I try not to spend a ton.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Melissa,
i have alot of really cute things for sale. message me if you want, and i can show you what i have :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
hi Melissa,
i have alot of really cute things for sale. message me if you want, and i can show you what i have :)
Aunty Elaine, we don't message you because we don't want you to go to any trouble just for us, that's why we wait until you put up a thread with lots of piccies of stuff available.

I wonder how many others feel the same i.e. don't want to intrude on your time and have you rummage around and take piccies just to sell a couple of pieces? I'm not one for putting people out :)

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Aunty Elaine, we don't message you because we don't want you to go to any trouble just for us, that's why we wait until you put up a thread with lots of piccies of stuff available.

I wonder how many others feel the same i.e. don't want to intrude on your time and have you rummage around and take piccies just to sell a couple of pieces? I'm not one for putting people out :)
Ms. Lady would love to see what you have too! She is 11-12 inch length.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts

Ms. Lady would love to see what you have too! She is 11-12 inch length.
I get harnesses from designsfordinkydogs website. I would love to see Elaine's clothes as well.
A new thread in for sale section will be coming soon :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
I taught myself to crochet just so that I could make clothes for my tiny girls :)
Here's a few pictures, I can make just about anything!

And of course Bitsy's winning picture in her little luvbug sweater I made her!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts