Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reading a thread on dog beds and wondering where do your pupsters sleep? If its with you do they have a bed of their own as well?

Mine sleep in the kitchen and I have to move a bed in there at night coz it isnt big enough during the day!:rolleyes: Its funny how they stick to their personality type when they sleep too! Adam stretches out on the 2ft x 4ft fleece mattress by himself (selfish, antisocial boy!), Hannah curls up in a little plastic bed with fleecy cushion (likes snuggling in small places) and Heidi climbs ontop of the comfiest, warmest place available, Hannah!! (doesnt like to be alone and luvs to snuggle someone!).:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Mine sleep in the bed with me at night, but they still have 2 beds in the house that they use at other times. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
At night, Marley, Maxie & Maya sleep in their crates. (Maya I still don't trust with the doggy door 100% & Marley marks upstairs & thanks to that now Maxie has been marking upstairs BAD BOYS). The other 3 sleep upstairs with my daughters on nights I'm home. Nights that I'm working (3 nights a week) hubby opens the gate to our bedroom so they can come sleep with him if they like.

During the mornings after I've worked the night...they ALL sleep with me on the couch. (Milo was under the blanket behind my knees) hehe

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
My 2 sleep in my bed with me.
I love them cuddling into my side under the duvet, it's bliss!
They do have a bed each, that they go for a snooze in during the day if they are not on my lap lol xx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
At night, Marley, Maxie & Maya sleep in their crates. (Maya I still don't trust with the doggy door 100% & Marley marks upstairs & thanks to that now Maxie has been marking upstairs BAD BOYS). The other 3 sleep upstairs with my daughters on nights I'm home. Nights that I'm working (3 nights a week) hubby opens the gate to our bedroom so they can come sleep with him if they like.

During the mornings after I've worked the night...they ALL sleep with me on the couch. (Milo was under the blanket behind my knees) hehe

OMG heather I love that pic. That's just fantastic.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
For now ours all sleep in their own crates. Three of ours are still pretty young so we don't trust them. Laurel sleeps in her crate because she otherwise thinks she can sleep between hubby and I and hog blankets and she won't stay in a bed, she sneaks up after we're asleep...tsk tsk. I would eventually like to train them all to beds though that may be awhile.

·
Registered
300 Posts
In her crate downstairs, tho wen were having a bed day i.e Sundays, she sleeps in the bed with us and actually is v good n doesnt move the whole time we sleep which is great since shes so young!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts

I love that pic Heather.

Mine sleep downstairs in the kitchen in their crate. We dont allow the dogs upstairs as its all carpet and we dont want any little accidents. xx

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Rocky sleeps in the bed with me, either below the duvet (how he breathes I dunno) or below a blanket thats on top of the bed.

He has his own bed and fake fur blanket in the kitchen for during the day when I am at work. In the evening he sleeps on my lap.
I know, how do they breathe? lol
I fold over the other pillow when J isnt here so that there is more air coming in with the duvet draped over it. :)
The things we do for these wee ones eh, but i love having them with me. xx

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
All five sleep with me, four under the covers, Reggie on top because he is a lc and gets too hot. I have a pee pad in my room for Billy if he needs it during the night. He mostly goes on it, sometimes next to it, but he tries! During the day, they have four beds in the dog room, but usually four are in one and Gonzo is either in my lap or on the futon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts