77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to do a poll but I don't Know How or If I can lol

I am just curious what the majority is... here

1) In your room
2) In your bed
3) Alone

So here... you can write here... I guess
Also include if it's a crate, bed, playpen, or what not :)

Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
One of my Chis sleeps in her crate (in my room), and the other has slept in bed with me since she was a pup. It is under the covers or bust with her. :D

The one crate I have is a simple, small dog carrier made of hard plastic with a wire door. I have it lined with a towel, and fluffy blanket, and she puts herself to bed right around 11:30p. Lol, I think she's so funny like that. I do close the door on it though because she's not fully potty trained yet, otherwise I would leave it open.

The one in my bed noses the covers back and sleeps behind my knees. She's too cute, and I'm lucky my boyfriend didn't mind when he would stay over.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Daisy use to sleep in her crate in my room but now is out of her crate and is in her little bed in my room.. although last night she sat by my bed for 2 hours so i gave in and just put her in my bed.. she's teething i feel sorry for her lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Bryco, Trigger and Laurel sleep in their crates. Trigger and Laurel have both recently earned the privilege of having the door open while they sleep which makes me really happy as we may be able to switch to beds sooner than later for them. Oakley is allowed to sleep in the bed because she isn't annoying, lol, and she always did with me before we got married and it makes me sad to put her in her crate. She also will choose to sleep in her crate at times, too. But, eventually I'd like to transition them all to cozy little beds and get the crates out of the bedroom.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Quigley likes to sleep in the crook of my neck snuggled up. Or he will climb under the covers by my hip. Maggie likes behind my knees on top of the covers (which I hate and frustrates her when I make her move.)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I let Chester sleep in a playpen and a crate in a room himself... When he is fully house broken/potty trained/doesn't whine... I am thinking of moving his bed to my room or even letting him sleep with me.... But I toss and turn sometimes, haha I am afraid of squishing him :O :O .....

Has anyone run into any problems letting your dog sleep with you?

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I let Chester sleep in a playpen and a crate in a room himself... When he is fully house broken/potty trained/doesn't whine... I am thinking of moving his bed to my room or even letting him sleep with me.... But I toss and turn sometimes, haha I am afraid of squishing him :O :O .....

Has anyone run into any problems letting your dog sleep with you?
I was worried about the squishing too, but my 2 go further down the bed after their initial snuggle into me lol
I think you are always aware of them though.
I love havin them in with me, and they love it too. :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Rosa sleeps in her gated off area in her bed. On the main level
Willy sleeps in his playpen. On the main level
Luna sleeps in her crate. In the upstairs hall
Cujo sleeps in his crate. In my room lol

·
Registered
375 Posts
Luna sleeps in her nice crate/coffee table. She loves it and goes in there for naps sometimes as well. She knows after our last potty time at night that it is bed time. I say "time for bed" and she runs to her crate. I would love for her to sleep with me but hubby says NO! I have thought of kicking him out because at least Luna doesn't snore ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sleeping with Frida is one of my favorite parts of my day. She snuggles up in between our pillows or burrows down next to my chin. I wondered if her sleeping next to our heads was bad for being the head of our pack. Can't believe how much I worry about her. It's almost as bad as raising my boys.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
My 2 have several beds with blankets on them that they can sleep in. they sometimes like to sleep together on one of there beds, sometimes they each want to sleep in there own bed, and sometimes they sleep on the couch but they always sleep under covers.
Every now and then i will take them in the bed with me and that is a real treat for them :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts